Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS (30730 Views)

Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season / Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 / Juventus Will Not Be On FIFA 20 After PES 2020 Partner Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by nduchucks: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2021
Why is Pogba not in top 22? Nansense rating!!
Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by femlad97(m): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2021
fourboys:
for the past 2 to 3 seasons Lewandowski has been playing better than Ronaldo
you nailed this grin .... Ronaldo only stats is goals i mean tap-ins .....lewandowski beat him to goals stat
No one can be compare to messi goals,pass,assist,dribble,freekick,solo run and 7th ballon d'or et grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by crazygod(m): 11:55am On Sep 14, 2021
Sarah should be 90 or 91. angry
Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by Numerouno94(m): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Same way he has been silent in PSG: a sixth ranked league.

Hopefully, he fades into oblivion from there. grin grin grin grin

Mchteewwwwww..
How many game has Messi played? Only one nd twas abt 20mins or so.thus, u hv no point. I hope u won't choke to death wen he bags his 7th balon d'or kum Dec. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by Bigchristo: 11:58am On Sep 14, 2021
cutiedave:
The much awaited FIFA 22 ratings has finally been released.

As expected, messi continues to reign supreme with a Rating of 93.

Next to messi is Robert Lewandowski with a Rating of 92.

What do you think about the FIFA 22 RATINGS?

Source
https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/messi-highest-rated-player-fifa-22-ronaldo/fyajybn392d71qjnkel36sdtf
If you love good football you can’t hate Ronaldo and Messi they’re greatest of all time, G.O.A.T.
Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by Olumaeme: 11:59am On Sep 14, 2021
7th World Best loading.
Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by Achibyke: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
For me it's Ronaldo or nothing
Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by Cantonese: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
That settles the matter.

Now we know the mates of Ronaldo. All those on the 3rd position are his mates. Even Lewandoski no be him mate.

Case closed!

3 Likes

Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by phemmyfour: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
emae009:
You can keep your Twitter likes, we have the streets!! - Messi FC
you can say that again

FIFA's recognition is the ultimate

6 Likes

Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by fourboys: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
passengar:
In a farmers league...He should leave Germany for England and see what Sancho,Hervert and co, have come to discover about the Epl
seria a na confirm farmers league when Ronaldo joined juve.

5 Likes

Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by Judolisco(m): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
kante should be 91
Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by NORSIYK(m): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
unbitchable:

Lewa has more goals and assists than ronaldo in the last four seasons. Currently, ronaldo is below mbappe in FIFA rankings.

Lewandowski also have more than Boliviaman

1 Like

Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by pho: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jodano:
There's a very big difference between a gifted player and a hard working player, you can argue it over and again but you can't change the fact.leo is gifted and i love and respect CR7 for his hard work but with gift things comes very easy.

This is exactly what I have been telling the CR7 fan, with due respect to CR7 for his hardwork, Messi has most commentator says is simply a genius. Look at the statistics he give year in years out. Commentators like Ray Hudson, Martin Tyler etc that has watch both Messi and Ronaldo played has says

- Messi is the god of the game,
- you follow him on twitters he appears on Facebook,
- he make defender where diapers
He is the best there is and the the best there was and possibly the best that will ever be,
- I remember Ray Hudson crying when Messi score that projectile goal against Real Betis en route to winning the Ballon d'or in 2019,
and he said Arsene Wenger was so wrong when he said he is like play station, this is an art of human
- The impossible goal in score against atletics club oin 2.33 secs

we can go on and on with the stats, I still don't understand why most people at off sentiment are even comparing Ronaldo with Messi, it still befouled me, he is so good that 4 to 5 players will kick and kick him but he still gets up take them on, doesn't dive etc. MESSI is the GOAT

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by Numerouno94(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
valETA1:

How on earth will u know Messi has just played only 30mins since he went to Paris, when u r blinded by ur penalty and tap-in master's twitter achievements. I command u to come out of ur ignorance.

To those saying, Lewa shouldn't b rated same with tap-in, let me ask, judge urself, what has he done more than Lewa for d past 4 seasons ? Is ur mr.penalty worth to even be compared with Lewa on goals, or assist 4 d past seasons. Personally, I think its a disrespect to Lewa to b rated along tap-in.

Tanx for skulin the pained ass niggarr..

1 Like

Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
Honestly, these guys have done justice here. Not just about Messi/Rinaldo but on the entire list.

Good job FIFA.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by guru90: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Am not sure about this list.....
Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by Masterkernel1: 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
viyon02:
ok, but I don't want to debate much on it. Puting lewandonski ahead of Cr7 is ridiculous.

Brotherly.... I'm a Cristiano Ronaldo fan, but Lewandowski is the highest scoring forward for the past two years in the world.

6 Likes

Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by EmperorTolson: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
[s][/s]
Raalsalghul:

Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by EmperorTolson: 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
Raalsalghul:

[/s]
You be mumu man,
You're nowhere and you hope someone fades into oblivion, how will you succeed with this your attitude.
I'm sure this is your attitude towards people around you too.
I pray that God keeps this kind of guy away from me either as friend or family.

4 Likes

Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by Goldenfinger: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Messi fans don see food oo, we nor go hear word.. but nevertheless Ronaldo is still my GOAT player, ManUtd my GOATclub till d day I die, Wizkid my GOAT after fela... nothing concern me how you rate them.. tongue tongue.

1 Like

Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by Coronavirus1: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
viyon02:
Their ranking is base on what?
Oga thank you for that question?
Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by adioolayi(m): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Only those with unfathomable bias will rate any player more than MESSI.

Deep down, all football lovers knows this guy is simply the Best Ever....

Na shame no dey allow some fans agree.

grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by Playermayweda(m): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
unbitchable:

Lewa has more goals and assists than ronaldo in the last four seasons. Currently, ronaldo is below mbappe in FIFA rankings.

Not true, If fifa was an honest game, Then lewa is supposed to be the world's highest rated player, with more G+A than both Ronaldo and messi, Messi fans and bias are so pathetic man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by tsmat(m): 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
02Kebreal:
And CR7 will gloriously lose another ballon D'or to the god of the game.

Another record for Ronaldo: No player has lost more Ballon D'or to Messi than Ronaldo (7 times).

It will be 6 times, there was a year he was not even in the conversation.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by 123readygo: 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
viyon02:
ok, but I don't want to debate much on it. Puting lewandonski ahead of Cr7 is ridiculous.
Why is it ridiculous??
Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by Hellonearth007: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
viyon02:
That is your own headache. So deal with it.
Get some drugs
Get little water on a glass
Take the drugs
Make sure u have enough sleep so your brain will calm.
Cr7 is ranked below lewandonski simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by kejiwardrobe: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
I JUST HOPE MESSI COMES BACK TO BARCA SOON
Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by Cmanforall: 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
viyon02:
Lewandoski is a goal machine and has been consistent...
Remember that year he traumatised Chelsea fans?

1 Like

Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by Magnito24: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Wetin neymar dey find for that list

1 Like

Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by Formation10: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
MrrGary:
Eiber man still in CR7’s shadow..

cheesy
we no say even if Messi no play for d full season FIFA go still rank am number 1 if E like make he b number 1 Cr7 go still dey score goals dey go
123readygo:

Why is it ridiculous??
wat did Messi won dat Cr7 did not win

1 Like

Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by ojaysam25(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
fourboys:
for the past 2 to 3 seasons Lewandowski has been playing better than Ronaldo
and messi
Re: Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS by Babaj145(m): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
Why are messi fans stylishly avoiding the real truth?..if fifa are being honest here and not sentimental, Lewandoski should actually be the number 1 player on the list..he has been better than messi for the past 2 seasons...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba / Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. / Aubameyang To Join Barcelona After Being Stripped Of Arsenal Captaincy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.