Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,093 members, 7,957,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin (36950 Views)

Police, NDLEA Bicker Over Confessional Video Of Suspects Arrested With Abba Kyar / EFCC Arrests 33 Internet Fraud Suspects / Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by Jolite(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
yinkus6750:
Squandering illegitimate money in public glare, they invited the consequences upon themselves.
It seems the money intoxicates them, they will come to night club and be paying extra money just to off the lights. Lazy and foolish bootlickers.

1 Like

Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by techWriter1: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
E don wanna for them finally... It's enough of putting hardworking guyz glance stewpid
Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by Bamzyriches451: 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
I hope my boss slawomiir is safe though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Those guys are stupid they casted themselves... undecided
Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by 247orile: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
This is how they made their money..===>
https://share.socialrebel.co/Orile
Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by daroz(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
finedimeji:
The spraying no go be ordinary be that o
Foreign used Fujitsu Notebooks AH40/G for sale
Intel corei3
4GB Ram
320GB hard drive
Webcam
DVD rom
Free original charger
58k only
0:8:0:6:0:9:1:3:2:4:9

Post this ad for free on www.darolist.com
Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by PlanktonX: 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
Hmmmm. This is where bad leadership started from. By the time pple like this get into power, they will be dragging records with Buhari in terms of hardship and blood sucking

This is terrible!!!!

What legacy is now left, all the excuse they give is that there is no Job or work but labour day and night to steal, rob and even kill to live the lives they don't deserve.

If we all decide to go this way, who will be our Doctor, artisans, educators in the future.

Today, their parents are laughing and even assist them with charms and visits to some men of god to make charms, but they themselves will become the sacrificial lamb soon.

Let's join hands to stamp out these rubbish from our community. Yahoo is evil not only to God but us all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by macho44(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!
I hope say Slawormir no folo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by PlanktonX: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
Tremple8v:
Them this one na idiot , Una cash out around 700k$ . Come dey cast una self . Money that is enough for them all to turn a new leaf .

If they like,make dem turn general overseers and Apostles....karma will catch up. They are just so foolish and narrow minded to know that I'll gotten wealth bring everlasting pain and anguish.

4 Likes

Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by harjay1986: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Betece:
The EFCC have been arresting this boys but the vibrant accelerator is porous and distinguished .
Why is the law enforcement practicing an act that destabilizes the hypocrite and independence of cement, o my God I'm very perplexed and mechanic, the star has been watered and television .
May canter help us all

EFCC aka Nigeria Hishba only arrest the poor because their law is not for the rich ( politician)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by harjay1986: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yoighaman:
I wonder why people do not put 'Yahoo! Yahoo!' into prosper perspective.

These guys are thieves, they are in no way different from armed robbers. One category uses guns, the other uses laptops.

May God continue to expose and punish them severely.

Animals.

what will you call the name giving to our politician name like missmanagement of funds, enbezzlement, but deep down we all know thief is a thief no other name

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by horladexino(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
ABEG SHAY SLAWORMIIR DON COMMENT TODAY I HEAR EFCC DON ARREST SOME INTERNET FRAUDSTER HOPE OUR REAL NIGGA NO DEY THERE?

2 Likes

Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by Euegene100001: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Esan boys are wey smarter than all this loud mouthed benin very emty and always loud
Stevosty:
Benin boys can overdo nonsense, Ishan boys won't. Ishans are wiser.
Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by Rexymania(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Poverty mentality will never make you guys grow. Now back to square 1
Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by Goldbw122(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
Well it is NIgeria that we are so we know how things are done at the background and the foreground.
Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by ArcFresky(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
labisibrass:
God help Nigeria. Guys no longer hide their identities as a yahoo guys. The shocking part i I heard of recent is that some parent now buy laptops for their children and take them to a seemingly successful or cashing out yahoo guy as apprentice!

not to justify yahoo yahoo,
but even you doesnt have the moral justification to chastise any fraudster, as long as you have given bribe or accepted bribe.

About the parents, hunder don destroy morality, even pastors dey pray for yahoo boys to see better clients
Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by Commentor: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
TheMan3:

Does this make sense? We have to be careful to know that not all young men flaunting money is into yahoo. This era we live, we have 12year olds having millions of dollars in their accounts.

I will like to know what "actionable intelligence" led to this arrest.

Or is it the unusual stupid EFCC modus operandi... Arrest them first and look for evidence.

I'm sure if Satoshi Nakamoto was a Nigerian, he would have been displayed for fraud several times(not a bad idea though lol).... But my point is, how many Satoshi Nakamoto has EFCC killed Thier dreams in Nigeria? Let's be careful

There is no one known as Satoshi Nakamoto.

Certainly not the one you are referring to.

1 Like

Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Godispeace:
Buhari has contributed positively to the country Nigeria as a young soldier and still doing same as an old retired soldiers hence better than your unknow miserable father that can not boost of contributing anything good to this country rather birthing an ediot with saw dust brain
I can see u are talented idiot.

1 Like

Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by zubimete(f): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
omoteacher:
shocked

I hope Slawormir isn't there cool
Lol, let him answer present oo

1 Like

Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by 8stargeneral: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
CelestineNelson:
Them no dey always wear reasonable clothes... See them ...kai Yahoo boys money has and will never look good on them...hahahahahahhahahah
what do u want them to wear..agbada grin grin
Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by christopheojo(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Stevosty:
Benin boys can overdo nonsense, Ishan boys won't. Ishans are wiser.
Just shut up....they are all the same

1 Like

Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by Germi9: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Efcc have exchange those boys with some other people
Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by Yoighaman(m): 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
harjay1986:

what will you call the name giving to our politician name like missmanagement of funds, enbezzlement, but deep down we all know thief is a thief no other name

Why do you guys always refer to our politicians as justification for fraud and theft?

Please keep the polithiefcians out of this, we know they are also thieves.

Let us do what is right. If the politicians kill their mothers, would you also do the same?

We need to eschew robbery and give our country a good name.

Have you travelled abroad before? Please do, then you will understand my perspective.

These guys are damaging our image as Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by umarshehu58(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yahoo boys suppose get their institution for this country o...dey just plenty full South west

1 Like

Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by membranus: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
AK481:
Any proof they are yahoo ?

All the proofs are inside their individual laptops and phone sets, and in the illegal assets they acquired with no legal sources of income.

Shame on them!!!

1 Like

Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by Lamasta(m): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Arrest them criminals

1 Like

Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by membranus: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hope Nairaland slawomirr is not among them?

That will stop his illicit boast in crime.
Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by Cardealer2021(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
I hope say efcc don arrest the bigger Yahoo boys (politicians)
Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by Help2020: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
Treasure17:
We've kind of normalize yahoo activities lately. Anyway, No Dorime for them any more.
They will be release soon.Is morpha not living free now?How many of yahoo boys arrested by Efcc are in jail?

2 Likes

Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by seyz91(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
cheesy na the intimidation gangan be your own wahala grin
Dwayne22:
Imprison them for life
They have intimidated us enough embarassed
Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by luluosas(m): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Shut up your dirty mouth there
TheMan3:

Does this make sense? We have to be careful to know that not all young men flaunting money is into yahoo. This era we live, we have 12year olds having millions of dollars in their accounts.

I will like to know what "actionable intelligence" led to this arrest.

Or is it the unusual stupid EFCC modus operandi... Arrest them first and look for evidence.

I'm sure if Satoshi Nakamoto was a Nigerian, he would have been displayed for fraud several times(not a bad idea though lol).... But my point is, how many Satoshi Nakamoto has EFCC killed Thier dreams in Nigeria? Let's be careful
Re: Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin by Milliozbillz458(m): 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Orji Uzor Kalu & Buhari Laughing Hard @d Nat. Security Sumit Today / Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures / Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.