Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) (32034 Views)

Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy / BBNaija: Esther Wins Head Of House, Picks Frodd To Share "Special Room" With Her / #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Whitemoney, has won the Head of House title for week eight.

This was announced by Big Brother on Monday, day 51 of the show, after Emmanuel emerged with the highest points (26) in the Head of House game.

With this new position, he is free from eviction, gets to stay in the Head of House lounge, and choose a deputy to assist him in his role.

The Head of House also gets 250 Abeg naira and 200 BB tokens.

Each housemate was given 60 seconds to finish the course of the Head of House game, where they have to throw a dice and start the game once the dice reveals number 6.

The aim of this game of luck is to get the farthest within the time limit.

The housemate who finishes the course, or goes the farthest, wins and becomes the Head of House.

With 26 points, Whitemoney emerged as the Head of House but sadly, couldn’t use his veto power as revealed in the new twist.

According to the twist, the housemate with the second highest score gets to save a housemate and replace with another.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4UQL6sYEXQ

Source:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-bbnaija-s6-whitemoney-wins-head-of-house/%3famp

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2021

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2021

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
His own turn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by Charmingrascal(m): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Obviously white money wasn't pleased with the hairy pussy displayed by Angel, he would have chosen her.
I can't imagine the foul smell that will be oozing from that lice infested hairy cunt undecided

In other news Mama Qudus selling "ewa agoyin" that displayed a banner supporting white money know that this guy will likely win and hope that when he wins she will get some cash rewards

Be like Iya Qudus be smart in all your doings in your little corner

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Queen should give him punna , if she wants to stay longer in the house shocked cool cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by Raulboy(m): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Whitemoney go scatter that one yansh for the oza room

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by banom(m): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
White money is the only person that made this year's big brother show interesting... without him, the whole show would have been boring this year.

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by Snitch24(m): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Spot67:
I see WhiteMoney winning this year Edition of BBN

Mark my words

I see liquor rose

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by Aboks(m): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Along30:
Useless Show
As in eh the mumu guy don see pussy wey em go dey quansh

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by PacAmaru: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
I wish say Emma win again

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by Undies8: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
White money my guy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by ignis: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Few57:
I still don't understand the hype about this PROGRAM

You will understand when you grow up.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by Moving4: 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Mazi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by 247orile: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Make cool cash from the comfort of your couch as you watch bbn...
==>https://share.socialrebel.co/Orile
Thank me letter
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
My Nigga

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by adioolayi(m): 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Few57:
I still don't understand the hype about this PR loOGRAM

So, what are you doing on a thread related to it

Terrible hypocrites everywhere.....Thousands of Nairalanders on the eviction live thread yesterday...Yet, many holier than thou will be bad mouthing the program openly, but secretly watching, following every news about the show.

Nonsense!

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
You keep updating us back to back

I am die hard fan.

Odewaleadesoye:
Proudly and Awesomely brought to you by ODEWALE ADESOYE A. K. A. Green Man, Your one and only Nairaland Host (Shine Ya Eye).

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
banom:
White money is the only person that made this year's big brother show interesting... without him, the whole show would have been boring this year.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by Gregrego: 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Congratulations to both of them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by dajor2: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
Like I care
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2021

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by sukar886: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Na white money get this money....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) by wallstreetnews: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
Pantami crying while giving sermon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osKZmDgvXUI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loki (2021) direct download link(episode 6 added) / Julius Aghahowa's Daughter Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Unconditional' / BBNaija: Shocking Makeup Photo Of Bambam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.