Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Business Offer For Affiliate Marketers. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Offer For Affiliate Marketers. (160 Views)

Create A Clickbank From Nigeria 2021| Fast And Secure For Affiliate Marketers / You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / I Have A Business Offer. I'm Looking For A Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Offer For Affiliate Marketers. by Defihub: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hello everyone. I have a business proposal for all affiliate marketers, if you know you're an affiliate marketer and you're very sure of yourself, you can give it a trial.

I'm planning to organise my Defi training, it's a one month training, my aim is to reach large audience.

This is the proposal: You promote my course, y'll get a special affiliate link, it'll be used to track trainees that come from you.

You get 20% per each sign-up you bring to me. The training fee is $50(#25,000).
Affiliate earning is #5,000.

If you're interested in the offer send me a mail. There's a free 3days training coming up this Friday, after the free training the next thing is paid training, duration of a month, starting from 4th of next month.
If you're interested in the offer send me a mail.
Thanks.
Re: Business Offer For Affiliate Marketers. by SavageResponse(m): 4:32am On Sep 14, 2021
Defihub:
Hello everyone. I have a business proposal for all affiliate marketers, if you know you're an affiliate marketer and you're very sure of yourself, you can give it a trial.

I'm planning to organise my Defi training, it's a one month training, my aim is to reach large audience.

This is the proposal: You promote my course, y'll get a special affiliate link, it'll be used to track trainees that come from you.

You get 25% per each sign-up you bring to me. The training fee is $50(#25,000).
Affiliate earning is #5,000.

If you're interested in the offer send me a mail. There's a free 3days training coming up this Friday, after the free training the next thing is paid training, duration of a month, starting from 4th of next month.
If you're interested in the offer send me a mail.
Thanks.

Oga 25% of N25,000 is N6,250 not N5,000!
Re: Business Offer For Affiliate Marketers. by Defihub: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2021
SavageResponse:

Oga 25% of N25,000 is N6,250 not N5,000!
Thanks for the correction, I didn't go through the write-up again before posting, I increased the fee from #20,000 to #25,000 due to another branch of crypto added to the course.
Re: Business Offer For Affiliate Marketers. by Defihub: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hello

(1) (Reply)

Unstoppable / Importance Of Graphic Designs / Enquiry On Mint Naira Notes Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.