Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,459 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October (9103 Views)

National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG / Osinbajo, Fashola, Lawan, Others Attend APC Youth Conference In Abuja / El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by Zainabthegirl1(f): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
We don hear

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by Ayotemide(f): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
The complete waste of a physical conference, hold it online if you dare.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by chiiraq802(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
October 1st used to be another Christmas or Sallah then in Nigeria, xpecially during OBJ tenure.

Celebrations here and there, everybody donning there green white green clothes, Stadium dey full with students and observers weh come watch match pass. Roads and Shops were decorated with green white green. For night PH dey bubble, clubs and bars dey sell wetin no good. Pool sites dey full.

E reach gworo sipping Mannequin, him turn am to Wake keeping. God forbid for this useless failure weh Jega and Mahmood Yakubu foist on Nigeria as President. angry
Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by miteolu(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
ENDSAR ANNIVERSARY
Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by Omonigho1976: 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
Oluwabash:

Abeg make this failure government pack their load dey go!!!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by Andyvilly: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
candidbabe:
This is the only good thing APC has done since they came into power.
you'll represent us there, nor fall our hands
Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by OG1BABY(f): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Okay
Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by JimiJunji: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
Most likely a gathering of sycophants, faux intellectuals and social climbers gathering to talk about "issues" with generic topics like "role of youth in nation building" or "promotion of unity amongst Nigerian youth" with buzzwords like "unity" "youth participation" and the usual nonsense. The "conference" is probably also in preparation of 2023. God help nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by Henricarter(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Oluwabash:

why now? When pdp wan hold there convention on october 30.apc na party of liars
Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by JimiJunji: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ayotemide:
The complete waste of a physical conference, hold it online if you dare.

Very good suggestion, but you know corruption is harder via zoom.
Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by Abujason: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
Another Avenue for choplation.
Very wicked and funny set of people.
The youths that you keep killing, can’t give jobs to and really have never cared for.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by Aganju849: 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Oluwabash:

Waste of scarce funds

APC are a bunch of irredeemably useless bastards
Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Oluwabash:

Another jamboree !

ordinary shame these people no get
Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by gabicon: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
Oluwabash:

We have had too many conferences with zero implementation, we don't need another conference until the other conference reports are implemented.
Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by onuman: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Still from the Federal government headed by Muhammadu Buhari who as HoS in 1984 told the youths to prepare to lead the nation, that the youths are the future leaders of the nation.
Close to 40 years after, Buhari is still leading Nigeria. The youths he addressed in 1984 have wasted their youthful generations without access to apex political leadership of Nigeria.
Today, Buhari has repositioned INEC, leadership of the Judiciary, Leadership of the NASS, Security Agencies leadership, and even governor’s forum, to enable Buhari appoint another aged successor to himself in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by samsobo24(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
I'm not saying this for any reason but to preach to you the Gospel of reviving/Positioning your business/brand.
A lady friend that i helped with creating a Design actually showed her friend my work,you won't believe what she said....

What i heard in the VN was; "waow it's so beautiful,thank you so much,my friend loved it, let's say you were here,she would have given you a peck " , oohh really!!! ( in my mind ).

What you don't understand is that,the reason why you haven't attracted the kind of persons you want is because you haven't done what would lure them. Stunning designs are seductive,they lure your potential customers to patronize you,some of you feel Graphics Designs are not really worth it �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️,just try it and see the response/feedback you'll be getting,and more so; a stunning design, not designs by "road side" designers but Professionals that understand BRANDING well.

Same way my Friend's Friend fell in love with me and the design���, that's how your customers will get seduced by your brand, through your Designs.

Need i say more,if you're adventurous ��,reply "VN" so I'll send you the voice note for the benefit of doubt.

You need a PROFESSIONAL Graphics Designer, hit me up and let's talk business.

kindly use the link in my signature

Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by goslowgoslow(m): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
Another rubbish. Iranu radarada.
Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by membranus: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
Food don land for the BMC sycophants on Nairaland.
Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by Sewgon79(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jostoman:
Because of October 20 if you know you know.

What is happening in October 20
Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by Masterclass32: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
Stop wasting time.

Implement the 2014 Confab resolutions and set Nigeria on course to greatness.
Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by fitinwell: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
#7,000 MTN Nigeria Mobile Data recharge Used up in 2 weeks...

Anyone afflicting hardship on Nigerian youths... And there parents..

Emblezzuling and stealing public funds..

Will not see the End of this Year 2021,. They will Die a Painful death...

The Earth will reject them..

There Generation will perish..

Amen
Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by Ezmans: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jostoman:
Because of October 20 if you know you know.
what I'll happen in October 20
Re: Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October by Coolgent(m): 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
How old is our minister of youth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Proposes January 2023 To Publish Voter Register / Governor Yahaya Bello And The Fight Against Political Insecurity / Atiku Charges Coalition Of PDP Support Groups To Keep The Fire Burning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.