Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Bbnaija: Angel Shows Off Her Private Part (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Angel Shows Off Her Private Part (video) (3088 Views)

Bbnaija Angel Shows Off Hairy P**sy (video) / Big Brother Naija: Angel Shows Her P**** To Whitemoney / BBNaija Angel: 'I Regret Scratching My Butt And Smelling It, It's Disgusting' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Angel Shows Off Her Private Part (video) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
The Big Brother Naija Season 6 housemate, Angel showed off her private parts to Queen and Whitemoney in the early hours of Monday and this act has generated mixed reactions on social media.

Angel raised up her cloth to reveal her private part. Queen was surprised and asked her "why are you opening it for everybody to see?"

"Angle is a marketer" Whitemoney said.

Angel not listening to what they were saying, but continue pulling up her shirt and smiling asked if they saw anybody there?

Watch video:
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2021/09/13/bbnaija-angel-shows-off-her-private-part-video/

Re: Bbnaija: Angel Shows Off Her Private Part (video) by Paulianfa(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Angel can mind die
Re: Bbnaija: Angel Shows Off Her Private Part (video) by Aboks(m): 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
This blogger u are lacking behind
since morning news na now u see am
Re: Bbnaija: Angel Shows Off Her Private Part (video) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Aboks:
This blogger u are lacking behind
since morning news na now u see am
I have been busy since morning... trying to get something done
Re: Bbnaija: Angel Shows Off Her Private Part (video) by CandyOps(m): 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Honcho156:

I have been busy since morning... trying to get something done

Don't reply trolls bro. As him see am why him no post am??

(1) (Reply)

List Of Top 10 Private Jet Owners In Nigeria / Nicki Minaj All Sexy As She Covers GQ Magazine / OMG!!! Meet Linda Kamara, Liberia Model With The Biggest UKWU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.