Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ' (1345 Views)

June 12th Protest: As The Igbo’s Sit And Observe / Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP / CDHR: FG's Shoot-On-sight Order Is Useless If Soldiers Do not March Into Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ' by neoclassical: 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Telling us first that you're Igbo before trying to convince us shows you're not, you're Abokki kawai grin ekpuoghe. If your Fulani masters like let them pay about 1 million people to flood online and be lamenting on what they claim does not affect them, we won't stop unless Nnamdi Kanu is released to us. Simple, if it pains you too much you know what to do. As I'm typing now I'm typing from home and my business is closed, how does that concern you?

Anu ohia. Mu na gi kedu onye bu aboki?

Oburu na ibu onye Igbo, ka anyi de na asusu igbo.

Rubbish. You claim to be more Igbo than me, oya let's write in Igbo language.
If you like be an unknown gun man, nobody is afraid of you. I am from Amaekpu Ohafia in Abia State.
Keep destroying our land with your madness. Some of you, out of frustration want to destroy every Igbo succesful person so that they will come down to your level.

Go to school, you said school is a scam. More reason you are shooting WAEC candidates . Boko haram in the East

1 Like

Re: ' by FreeBiafra2018(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
neoclassical:

Anu ohia. Mu na gi kedu onye bu aboki?

Oburu na ibu onye Igbo, ka anyi de na asusu igbo.

Rubbish. You claim to be more Igbo than me, oya let's write in Igbo language.
If you like be an unknown gun man, nobody is afraid of you. I am from Amaekpu Ohafia in Abia State.
Keep destroying our land with your madness. Some of you, out of frustration want to destroy every Igbo succesful person so that they will come down to your level.

Go to school, you said school is a scam. More reason you are shooting WAEC candidates . Boko haram in the East
The fact that you can peak or write in Igbo language doesn't mean you're Igbo. Go to Emene, Abakpa and other parts of Enugu State, come down to Awka, Onitsha and Ekwulobia in Anambra State you will see core Northerns speaking fluent Igbo core ascents, I'm not talking about Igbo language generally I mean core Igbo dialects more than many Igbo indigents. I'm not from Akwa Ibom but if you hear me speaking Akwa Ibom you may never believe that I'm not from Akwa Ibom.

Ya mere, idere'm ihe n'asusu Igbo aputaro na'ibu nwa afo.

Your mother may be hiding something from you, just go and meet her with a serious mood and confidence, then ask her who is your real biological father and you may be shocked how she may start shading guilty tears before telling you how she had an affair with one Alhaji because she was broke and got impregnated in the process and you're the result of the pregnancy and today you're claiming Igbo. Ofcause we have many of your type but we'll separate the chaffs from the grains when Biafra comes.
Re: ' by mbos: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
neoclassical:
If this wickedness is what Nnamdi Kanu and his boys want Igbos to go through in the new Biafra, may such Biafra never come
u are not a biafran hence it is not your business

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Okorocha Sets To Dump APC For PDP, Secretly Picks Nomination Forms / Congrats IPOB You Have Won / Jonathan Lobbies Buhari’s Nephew Amid Presidential Bid (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.