Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO (1588 Views)

Fearless woman shows her face and insults IPOB - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ijelespeaks is in zanders fm owere in Imo state Nigeria. As I type now he is still there broadcasting. Is Imo state no longer Biafra land?

Can u bingos come closer to Zanders Fm owere whoose station is 105.7
Come closer anything u see u take.

https://www.facebook.com/TheVultureKing2/videos/1009395763319565/

3 Likes

Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by Datikwerreboi(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lol, yet the coward iponks are hiring cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Antibmc
Biafranpatriot
Biafran4life
Notasyouthink

As I type now I mean right now 12:58 pm February 12th 2022

Ijelespeaks is in Zanders Fm Radio station now 105.7 I mean now. He will spend some few weeks in Imo state and all movement will be updated.

Your rants starts and ends on nairaland.
Ijelespeaks does what he says he will do.
And none of his accusations to IPOB can be tagged as lies.

3 Likes

Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by Kingpin1000: 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
O.P What is the essence of this post?
Are you trying to instigate hoodlums who may neither be IPOB nor ESN to kill the young man and then you come back to say IPOB are killers and are killing their people.
Remember O.P not only IPOB are agitating for Biafra, a true Igbo is more Patrotic to Biafra than Nigeria. Biafra is a religion to an Igbo man, this their promise land and anyone that is against it will fall like Pharoah did.

8 Likes

Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Are you trying to instigate hoodlums who may neither be IPOB not ESN

Do u think Ijele goes alone. They should come closer. Because those names I mentioned are always trolling on nairaland to give live location in Igbo land.

After this thread they will remain shut forever.

My happiness with Ijelespeaks is that all his accusations cannot be denied instead they will call him sabo.
The accusations that not a penny got to late Ikonso still stands till today

3 Likes

Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by November1857(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Don't mind that fuulled ,he is hiding in PH instigating Igbo against each other...

1 Like

Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by Jostoman: 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
If you are IPOB and ESN guys in IMO, Anambra and Ebonyi state please keep Calm and watch him and those governor that are sponsoring him displaying their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by yuping(m): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kingpin1000:
I just wonder.

1 Like

Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
November1857:
Don't mind that fuulled ,he is hiding in PH instigating Igbo against each other...

So no longer give us your live location in Igbo land.

The Igbos ESN canibalised nko

I thought u said IPOB is Igbo and Igbo is IPOB?

Mumu people

2 Likes

Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
yuping:
I just wonder.

The essence of these post is that those nairalanders I mentioned are always trolling all my thread with come to Igbo land and give live location. He is still in the radio station.

Ijelespeaks will always say IPOB do attack soft targets.
For example when Bubu came to Imo state they declared sit at home and some Igbo market women who disobeyed were killed. Whereas their main enemy Buhari was still moving freely in Imo state.

If Asari was a soft target they will kill him for pulling out with their leader.

Exactly how they killed wakawaka biafra, cosmos george akuwara etc.

1 Like

Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
November1857:

Ekuke.

If una ever comment come to Igbo land and give live location again err. Na thunder go scatter una mouth

1 Like

Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Udele1 you're invited
Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
Lol, yet the coward iponks are hiring cheesy cheesy grin grin

Bingos will always be bingos
Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by yuping(m): 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

If Asari was a soft target they will kill him for pulling out with their leader.

Exactly how they killed wakawaka biafra, cosmos george akuwara etc.
Still yet, let the sleeping dog lie.
Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by Investigative: 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
Udele1 on Radio

2 Likes

Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by Investigative: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Udele1 coming out from supreme court governor propaganda fm

2 Likes

Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by Investigative: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
Udele explaining how Nnamdi kanu is the problem in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by Investigative: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Udele1 on his way to sneak back to abuja

3 Likes

Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by Investigative: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
Udele1
After arriving abuja
What will I do next

3 Likes

Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by Investigative: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Udele1 trying hard to please his master

3 Likes

Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by AntiBMC(m): 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Do u think Ijele goes alone. They should come closer. Because those names I mentioned are always trolling on nairaland to give live location in Igbo land.

After this thread they will remain shut forever.

My happiness with Ijelespeaks is that all his accusations cannot be denied instead they will call him sabo.
The accusations that not a penny got to late Ikonso still stands till today

Hehehe c0ward, so you dey fear? Today....I confirmed that you are a m0numental f0ol. Like I’ve said before, you will meet a disgraceful end. That definitely will not happen on ur own terms.
Play ur little games now deportee. Tik tok..

1 Like

Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by November1857(m): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
[s]

So no longer give us your live location in Igbo land.

The Igbos ESN canibalised nko

I thought u said IPOB is Igbo and Igbo is IPOB?

Mumu people
OyigboUpdate:

Ekuke.

If una ever comment come to Igbo land and give live location again err. Na thunder go scatter una mouth [/s]
Yes, IPOB is Igbo and Igbo is IPOB..... Emergingnation0 is right about your Identity, Ikwere man hiding in PH attacking the cause of Biafra for fear of the unknown, due to the passed sins of his father's against Biafra in the 60ths...

The funny part is that, while you're busy Ranting here on Nairaland, IPOB is busy gaining support and sympathy globally...

4 Likes

Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by AntiBMC(m): 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
November1857:
Yes, IPOB is Igbo and Igbo is IPOB..... Emergingnation0 is right about your Identity, Ikwere man hiding in PH attacking the cause of Biafra for fear of the unknown, due to the passed since of his father's against Biafra in the 60ths...

The funny part is that, while you're busy Ranting in here on Nairaland, IPOB is busy gaining support and sympathy globally...

Don't mind that buff0on. He's a silly coward playing games.

1 Like

Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
AntiBMC:

Hehehe c0ward, so you dey fear? Today....I confirmed that you are a m0numental f0ol. Like I’ve said before, you will meet a disgraceful end. That definitely will not happen on ur own terms.
Play ur little games now deportee. Tik tok..

Lol. Ijele goes prepared so u should come prepared. Your long time challenge has been met which is come to Igbo land and give us a real time location.
Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
November1857:
Yes, IPOB is Igbo and Igbo is IPOB..... Emergingnation0 is right about your Identity, Ikwere man hiding in PH attacking the cause of Biafra for fear of the unknown, due to the passed sins of his father's against Biafra in the 60ths...

The funny part is that, while you're busy Ranting here on Nairaland, IPOB is busy gaining support and sympathy globally...

Read your previous comment. That's why I kept asking the effects of this saint unknown gunmen as u bingos call them. Has it ever affected any fulani other than the same Igbos u claim to love.

Ijelespeaks is still in Imo state and was welcomed by well loving Igbos. The real loving Igbos who don't support the killing of their people by one group called ESN and Unknown gunmen
Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
AntiBMC:

Don't mind that buff0on. He's a silly coward playing games.

Come closer na. U now have the location in real time Aturu
Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Investigative:
Udele1 on his way to sneak back to abuja

When he will be at the airport he would still be live. He fulfils all his promises while u IPOB miscreants your rants starts and ends here.
Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by Proudlyomonna: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
November1857:

I have been reading the comments,with no interest to reply but saying Igbo is ipob and ipob is Igbo is one I choose not to overlook.

If Igbo is Ipob and ipob is Igbo,ipob would have gone far today in their movement.
Igbo is not ipob.
Igbo is bigger than ipob.
Igbo has always been before ipob.
Ipob may fade away but Igbo can never fade away.
It's foolishness to bring Igbo low to the level of a proscribed group.
Stop that nonsense �

Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

I have been reading the comments,with no interest to reply but saying Igbo is ipob and ipob is Igbo is one I choose not to overlook.

If Igbo is Ipob and ipob is Igbo,ipob would have gone far today in their movement.
Igbo is not ipob.
Igbo is bigger than ipob.
Igbo has always been before ipob.
Ipob may fade away but Igbo can never fade away.
It's foolishness to bring Igbo low to the level of a proscribed group.
Stop that nonsense �

God bless u for correcting that aturu called November1857
Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by Proudlyomonna: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
Why so much rancor over this thread,the man is Igbo so he is entitled to his opinion.
An Igboman is not under any circumstances obligated to support Ipob or any other secessionist movement.
When time shall come for a referendum to be carried out the issue of who wants out or not will be settled.
But is the referendum happening anytime soon??hmmm time will tell.
To all those here who go about cursing and attacking others criticizing ipob as a group,I doubt ya all are Igbos.
Igbo doesn't stand against criticism.
Ipob used criticism against massob to come to light.
Ipob uses criticism against the govt to ganer sympathy.
So Why do ya all ipob,Igbo wannabes hate and attack anyone who critize ipob??

1 Like

Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by SwissMass: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
IPOB members are bunch of senseless myopic mkpurumiri addicts
Re: Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Why so much rancor over this thread,the man is Igbo so he is entitled to his opinion.
An Igboman is not under any circumstances obligated to support Ipob or any other secessionist movement.
When time shall come for a referendum to be carried out the issue of who wants out or not will be settled.
But is the referendum happening anytime soon??hmmm time will tell.
To all those here who go about cursing and attacking others criticizing ipob as a group,I doubt ya all are Igbos.
Igbo doesn't stand against criticism.
Ipob used criticism against massob to come to light.
Ipob uses criticism against the govt to ganer sympathy.
So Why do ya all ipob,Igbo wannabes hate and attack anyone who critize ipob??

God bless u boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu And Osinbajo Are Playing Games .. / Aisha Buhari Refuses To Climb Podium With Buhari To Hand Tinubu APC Flag / One Killed, Hotel Razed As Area Boys Clash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.