Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Bornu Old Hawker Wows Nigerians With His Impeccable Queen's English: Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bornu Old Hawker Wows Nigerians With His Impeccable Queen's English: Video (932 Views)

Lamidi Apapa Wows Nigerians With Intelligent Answers On Arise TV / Drone View Of APC Presidential Rally In Bornu State( Photos) / To avoid problem, don’t speak Queen’s English to police officers - ACP Abayomi S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bornu Old Hawker Wows Nigerians With His Impeccable Queen's English: Video by galaxypropertie: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2021

Re: Bornu Old Hawker Wows Nigerians With His Impeccable Queen's English: Video by Lamasta(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
The Borno man is more fluent than the interviewer self
Re: Bornu Old Hawker Wows Nigerians With His Impeccable Queen's English: Video by Aboks(m): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Bornu Old Hawker Wows Nigerians With His Impeccable Queen's English: Video by LordIsaac(m): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
I have said it, those that were trained during colonialism in English language (including Buhari, unfortunately), speak better than most of our undergraduates today, albeit the accent.

3 Likes

Re: Bornu Old Hawker Wows Nigerians With His Impeccable Queen's English: Video by chatinent: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
I must commend this man for his efforts so far. That sb who went to Imo state with 2by4 okrika trousers needs to go and do I.T under this man.
Re: Bornu Old Hawker Wows Nigerians With His Impeccable Queen's English: Video by chatinent: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
LordIsaac:
I have said it, those that were trained during colonialism in English language (including Buhari, unfortunately), speak better than most of our undergraduates today, albeit the accent.

Buhari dey speak or read English script?

1 Like

Re: Bornu Old Hawker Wows Nigerians With His Impeccable Queen's English: Video by MrBachelor: 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
He sounds more lucid and intelligent than a certain president in a certain West African country.
Re: Bornu Old Hawker Wows Nigerians With His Impeccable Queen's English: Video by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
The Elder is more intellectually responsive and appear more smart and sound than most graduates of today's naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bornu Old Hawker Wows Nigerians With His Impeccable Queen's English: Video by LordIsaac(m): 12:02am On Sep 14, 2021
chatinent:

Buhari dey speak or read English script?
At least, during that interview he answered questions...no grammatical blunder.

1 Like

Re: Bornu Old Hawker Wows Nigerians With His Impeccable Queen's English: Video by allcomage: 6:03am On Sep 14, 2021
Wow one of the few really educated northerners. They should have given him one school to be managed instead of allowing him to be hawking in the streets because northerners lack human resource terribly.

1 Like

Re: Bornu Old Hawker Wows Nigerians With His Impeccable Queen's English: Video by illicit(m): 6:14am On Sep 14, 2021
That ain't Queen's English tho...

More like Emir's English...
Re: Bornu Old Hawker Wows Nigerians With His Impeccable Queen's English: Video by Truthissupreme: 6:19am On Sep 14, 2021
I was expecting to hear British accent English for a surprise

A Northerner speaking English his country official language is now what is viral

This is the level this people have dragged themselves to, every thing is now rocket science

They should award him a national honour for this sef
Re: Bornu Old Hawker Wows Nigerians With His Impeccable Queen's English: Video by galaxypropertie: 6:47am On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Bornu Old Hawker Wows Nigerians With His Impeccable Queen's English: Video by Rickmann: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2021
galaxypropertie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEwmIrjqTgI

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTxnS2uAgwZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala mynd44

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone cos if you do your research properly, u'd find out that the educated northerners have the best and most refined English accent in Nigeria..you can quote me.

1 Like

Re: Bornu Old Hawker Wows Nigerians With His Impeccable Queen's English: Video by TEDHorsePower: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Bornu Old Hawker Wows Nigerians With His Impeccable Queen's English: Video by bjtinz: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lamasta:
The Borno man is more fluent than the interviewer self

Men I tell you.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Election : President Buhari Is The Only Winner Today-Delzbaba / Why Rotimi Amaechi Is The Best Man To Succeed Buhari In 2023 / Details Of Reserved Seats For Women Bill - Nkeiruka Onyejeocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.