Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Tomorrow The Anti Sit At Home Threads Here Will Get To 100 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tomorrow The Anti Sit At Home Threads Here Will Get To 100 (523 Views)

Abuja Is No Longer Nigeria's Capital Effective Tomorrow The 13th Of December / Tinubu Tipped To Win APC Primaries Tomorrow: The Nation / The Number Of Anti-Sit At Home Threads On Nairaland Is Becoming Alarming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomorrow The Anti Sit At Home Threads Here Will Get To 100 by SlayerForever: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
After all the noise the whole South East, Asaba and Diobu will still lockdown tomorrow comprehensively lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow The Anti Sit At Home Threads Here Will Get To 100 by Ikwerelastborn: 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
SlayerForever:
After all the noise the whole South East, Asaba and Diobu will still lockdown tomorrow comprehensively lol.
Unfortunately we are making more in asaba due to the south east sit at home and really enjoying it,thats just the truth.I really want the sit at home in the south east to continue

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow The Anti Sit At Home Threads Here Will Get To 100 by achi4u(m): 12:41am On Sep 14, 2021
Na wa for tomorrow, na beg we dey beg, after this week let have a dialogue with the government.

Biafra is spirit.
Re: Tomorrow The Anti Sit At Home Threads Here Will Get To 100 by Conner44: 1:35am On Sep 14, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Unfortunately we are making more in asaba due to the south east sit at home and really enjoying it,thats just the truth.I really want the sit at home in the south east to continue

Asaba people buying asaba goods. It’s the same thing you make on any other day you’d make on mondays because there’s no influx of customers from across the bridge coming to your town to buy goods lol

Abi is it edo state customers that are now patronizing your market on mondays grin

3 Likes

Re: Tomorrow The Anti Sit At Home Threads Here Will Get To 100 by SlayerForever: 6:01am On Sep 14, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Why are you telling me?

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow The Anti Sit At Home Threads Here Will Get To 100 by Ikwerelastborn: 8:21am On Sep 14, 2021
SlayerForever:

Why are you telling me?
To encourage you to continue sit at home cool cool
Re: Tomorrow The Anti Sit At Home Threads Here Will Get To 100 by Muna4real(f): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Conner44:

Asaba people buying asaba goods. It’s the same thing you make on any other day you’d make on mondays because there’s no influx of customers from across the bridge coming to your town to buy goods lol

Abi is it edo state customers that are now patronizing your market on mondays grin

grin
He's just being stupid
Re: Tomorrow The Anti Sit At Home Threads Here Will Get To 100 by Conner44: 8:51am On Sep 14, 2021
Muna4real:

grin
He's just being stupid

lol everybody knows he’s just a clown doing his usual show. We’re indulging him in his tomfoolery as a show of simple courtesy grin
Re: Tomorrow The Anti Sit At Home Threads Here Will Get To 100 by SlayerForever: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
I said it yesterday that the anti sit at home threads will get to 100.

On a positive note, some of the people engaged in attacking people are being rounded up by ESN.

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Takes A Deep Swipe On Joe Igbokwe: Picture / Deleted / We're are Worried about What's happening in the South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.