Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

*important Update: Making Millions Online Simplified* - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *important Update: Making Millions Online Simplified* (125 Views)

How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone / 26 Yr Old Nigerian Girl Returns From UK, Opens Furniture Factory Making Millions / MUST READ:- The Secret Marketing Strategy I Used To Make Millions Online... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*important Update: Making Millions Online Simplified* by kurataaga(m): 4:58am On Sep 14, 2021
There's something in this article that will usher you into the realm of making millions online consistently. Please read to the end.

It is a very surprising thing that when you talk about making millions especially online, most people naturally believe that it is a difficult thing.

Even some people who are already making money legitimately online still believe that it is not easy to step into the realms of millions.

But lemme break this shocking news to you today.

I want you to think about this.

Money is a game of numbers (People)

For instance,

If somebody has ever paid you 1k for your service or product, you need just 1000 People to pay you 1k each; and you have made your 1million

A product or service of 2k to 500 persons will give 1million

If it is 10k you charge for your service or product, you will pocket 1million when you get just 100 People to patronize you.

Do the maths...

Let's look at whatsapp for instance.

Whatsapp has gathered over 2billion people all in one place; will it be difficult to get 100, 200, 500, or 1000 persons out of over 2billion People to patronize you?

The answer is a capital NO.

All you need to begin to leverage on WhatsApp is the knowledge of WhatsApp Automation plus how to monitize WhatsApp.

How about the multitude of people that are gathered on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin...?

In spite of these glaring facts, some people will still allow fear, doubts and ignorance to stop them from stepping into the realms of making millions online; will you be one of them?

As l round up,

There are people who believe that getting people to buy from you online is a difficult thing

If you belong to that category, then what you need to do is to learn Copywriting or how to sell.

As God will have,
WhatsApp Automation;
WhatsApp Monetization; &
Copywriting are all areas we handle in our TRAININGS that hold every month.

Just the right knowledge and application will help you step up your game online.

Until l write to you again, l remain your friend, Kurataaga

You can reach out to me on Whatsapp.
Whatsapp: zero seven zero, 31158791

P.S
Kurataaga has helped 6,000+ persons and businesses to become 10x better through his Copywriting and potential optimization skills

He is driven by a passion to help those who employ his services to become 10x better than he met them.

It can happen to as well. Welcome on Board

*Invest in yourself today while it is CHEAP*

Cheers to a RICHER & HAPPIER version of yourself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know? / Africa Capitalworks Invests In Engineering Services Provider, Doorman Long / Make Free Money From A New African Facebook-like Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.