Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/09/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/09/2021 (83 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/09/18 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 14/09/2017) He Deserves Your Thanks / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 5:44am On Sep 14, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER 2021.

THEME: THE LAW OF THE SABBATH.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 14/09/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 5:58am On Sep 14, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Tuesday, September 14, 2021)*

*THE LAW OF THE SABBATH*

*Prayer Point:*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, the Lord of the Sabbath and the creator of heaven and the earth.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, give me the grace to obey all Your commandments, and to do Your perfect will in all things, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, from now on, empower me to always observe Your sabbath; to work for six days and rest for one day, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the grace to keep the Sabbath holy; help me to observe a God-centred rest, and not just an aimless rest, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let me not be deceitful by asking my house help and children to work, while I stay off work to observe the Sabbath; let every living thing under my watch be made to observe the sabbath, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, give me the grace to eat the fruits of my labours; let me not work for another to eat, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, as I observe Your sabbath, please, renew my vision, focus, strength, and zeal, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, it is Your blessings that maketh rich without adding sorrow; please, let Your blessings enter into my labours, as I obey you, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; please, let him finish well and strong, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 5:59am On Sep 14, 2021
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

Mountain Top Daily Devotional 17 September 2021 / What's In A Name? Everything! (3) / The Vital Equation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.