Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Bbnaija: "You Made Me Proud" - Jackie B's Mum Says As They Reunite In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "You Made Me Proud" - Jackie B's Mum Says As They Reunite In Lagos (300 Views)

Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) / Kim Oprah, Gedoni, Isilomo, Enkay, Jeff, Jackye, Nelson, Joe Reunite In Abuja / Nkechi Blessing Supports Tacha On BBNaija: "You Were Body Shamed But Succeeded" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "You Made Me Proud" - Jackie B's Mum Says As They Reunite In Lagos by MsDoris(f): 6:05am On Sep 14, 2021
BBNaija: Jackie B In T£ars As She Finally Renuites With Mother And Son In Lagos
(Video)
It was a touching moment for the Bensons as they reunite in Lagos after months apart.

Following her eviction from the ongoing Big Brother Naija shine ya eye reality show, Jackie B's mum, Grace Bent, and son paid her a surprise visit at her hotel in lagos.

The moment surpised Jackie B spotted her son, Jason, she went on her knees as she embraced him lovingly.

She then proceeded to hug her mother who was so proud of her.

"New beginning for you, you have made me so proud.
You have saved my bane, you have honored God.

You went into thatcplace with your integrity, you came out with your integrity," Jackie's mum said as she continued hugging her daughter while patting her back.

Visit site below for full update/ watch video;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/09/bbnaija-you-made-me-proud-jackie-bs-mum.html

Re: Bbnaija: "You Made Me Proud" - Jackie B's Mum Says As They Reunite In Lagos by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:43am On Sep 14, 2021
Wait till the reunion, mummy.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Cross F!GHT YOUSEF Over Angel / Another Cinema Movie Ft Charles Okocha, Destiny Etiko, Yule Edochie, Rachael Oko / Up For Grabs, 15k And It’s Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.