Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Please I Need A Job!!! Any Job At All, In Lagos Ajegule - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Job!!! Any Job At All, In Lagos Ajegule (1333 Views)

Please Help I Need A Job Any Kind / See How You Can Get A Bank Teller Job Any Where In Nigeria / I Need A Job Any Type Of Work To Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Job!!! Any Job At All, In Lagos Ajegule by PENISgod: 7:02am On Sep 14, 2021
Hello guys... please anyone who knows where there is vacancy for a job that in can apply with ssce certificate in ajegule area of Lagos should please let me know....

The pay should be between 20- 25k monthly
Re: Please I Need A Job!!! Any Job At All, In Lagos Ajegule by Seniorwriter(m): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2021
PENISgod:
Hello guys... please anyone who knows where there is vacancy for a job that in can apply with ssce certificate in ajegule area of Lagos should please let me know....

In these times & era of Digital Skill + Internet you should be more interested on earning legitimately via online even if it's $50 monthly since you have access to internet + browsing gadget !
So be Wise.

criuze:

He need online job first so as to raise capital to online biz
Stop quoting here with NONSENSE.....where did I mention Online Business?
criuze:

He need an offline job to raise money for your online promises

Hopes that's clear now

At least he'll need laptop or good phone with subscriptions and for buying your ebooks or tutorials or even softwares
Your response shows that you don't know much about earning via online.
FYI I have so many interns that earn with only their browsing gadgets (Android Phone).
There are actually three(3) basic ways to earn via online:

# Digital Skill(s)
# Digital Serbice(s)
# Digital Capital
I can't elaborate so much but you or the OP can reach out via the facebook ID on my profile.
I don't sell eBooks .....i only run a Learn2Earn mentorship process.

Deep Quote
Ability to read & comprehend is a superpower.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Please I Need A Job!!! Any Job At All, In Lagos Ajegule by ahnie: 7:21am On Sep 14, 2021
What a name
Re: Please I Need A Job!!! Any Job At All, In Lagos Ajegule by criuze(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Seniorwriter:

In these times & era of Digital Skill + Internet you should be more interested on earning legitimately via online even if it's $50 monthly since you have access to internet + browsing gadget !
So be Wise.

@Seniorwriter

He need online job first so as to raise capital to online biz
Re: Please I Need A Job!!! Any Job At All, In Lagos Ajegule by nuel000: 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
your moniker sef nah dead
Re: Please I Need A Job!!! Any Job At All, In Lagos Ajegule by HeyCorleone(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
nuel000:
your moniker sef nah dead

���
Re: Please I Need A Job!!! Any Job At All, In Lagos Ajegule by criuze(m): 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Seniorwriter:

So be Wise.

Deep Quote

@Seniorwriter

He need an offline job to raise money for your online promises

Hopes that's clear now

At least he'll need laptop or good phone with subscriptions and for buying your ebooks or tutorials or even softwares
Re: Please I Need A Job!!! Any Job At All, In Lagos Ajegule by Alcatel17: 1:37am On Sep 18, 2021
Seniorwriter:

So be Wise.

Your response shows that you don't know much about earning via online.
FYI I have so many interns that earn with only their browsing gadgets (Android Phone).
There are actually three(3) basic ways to earn via online:

# Digital Skill(s)
# Digital Serbice(s)
# Digital Capital
I can't elaborate so much but you or the OP can reach out via the facebook ID on my profile.
I don't sell eBooks .....i only run a Learn2Earn mentorship process.

Deep Quote

@Seniorwriter

Sarah You are a fraud n I will expose you on nairaland...this is my second warning to you before I close your bank account n put a lien on it

You go about deceiving people about online courses n your Facebook ID is d same as your bank account

Sarah or Seniorwriter or whatever u call yourself,I paid to have a one on one course with u only to meet a toxic staff of yours sarah who I know is actually you after I investigated your nairaland ID which has same name as the bank account I paid you for this course....i have requested for my refund from Sarah since I can't work in a toxic situation with a facilitator not even to mention you guys refusing to give me your direct phone to complain of my misgivings n to think this is nigeria where customer can be treated with disdain then I believe you have a brand to protect n refund my funds with no duress

I have quit any communication with your facilitator Sarah meanwhile this is a white lie since u are d same person as with this nairaland ID Seniorwriter claiming that you are a 60 years old female facilitator...since last week dat I have requested for my refund n out of respect n giving u full benefits of doubt is d reason i'm only quoting u here firstly without going straight to your bank to put a lien on the account I paid into n I advice u to tell future nairaland members that you don't give out your contact n your useage of facilitator cos if I knew such...I won't bother spending a dime paying you

Madam Sarah Aka Seniorwriter I will expose your stupid fraud if u joke with my refunds

Please kindly make my refunds ready
Re: Please I Need A Job!!! Any Job At All, In Lagos Ajegule by Enn214(m): 7:48am On Sep 18, 2021
PENISgod:

Enter port

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job!!! Any Job At All, In Lagos Ajegule by Pojomojo: 7:50am On Sep 18, 2021
PENISgod:

Enter Apapa port na
Re: Please I Need A Job!!! Any Job At All, In Lagos Ajegule by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2021
ahnie:
What a name
What about his name?
Re: Please I Need A Job!!! Any Job At All, In Lagos Ajegule by Seniorwriter(m): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2021
Alcatel17:

Sarah You are a fraud n I will expose you on nairaland...this is my second warning to you before I close your bank account n put a lien on it

You go about deceiving people about online courses n your Facebook ID is d same as your bank account

Sarah or Seniorwriter or whatever u call yourself,I paid to have a one on one course with u only to meet a toxic staff of yours sarah who I know is actually you after I investigated your nairaland ID which has same name as the bank account I paid you for this course....i have requested for my refund from Sarah since I can't work in a toxic situation with a facilitator not even to mention you guys refusing to give me your direct phone to complain of my misgivings n to think this is nigeria where customer can be treated with disdain then I believe you have a brand to protect n refund my funds with no duress

I have quit any communication with your facilitator Sarah meanwhile this is a white lie since u are d same person as with this nairaland ID Seniorwriter claiming that you are a 60 years old female facilitator...since last week dat I have requested for my refund n out of respect n giving u full benefits of doubt is d reason i'm only quoting u here firstly without going straight to your bank to put a lien on the account I paid into n I advice u to tell future nairaland members that you don't give out your contact n your useage of facilitator cos if I knew such...I won't bother spending a dime paying you

Madam Sarah Aka Seniorwriter I will expose your stupid fraud if u joke with my refunds

Please kindly make my refunds ready

It took you this long[almost 2weeks] to even quote me here after been instructed to do so.... Your message here shows how toxic nature you are.
I was informed by my ET that you don't show up for your courses at the 3pm daily which you chose by yourself.
l challenge you to post the name of the bank account you made part payment of #8K out of the fifty dollars fee and lets see if its same name with that facebook name on my profile. Clearly shows you dont know anything regarding to designation and duty.
your request for refunds is not out of place but trying too hard to act smart with the slander and deformation of character shows your stupidity...can you state how you were defrauded? Just because you don't have the financial capacity to pay for your mentorship and good internet to make yourself available online gives you no right to quote me with this useless and toxic trash.
You are very immature.
I have nothing to hide here because you are not the only Intern we have mentored!
Kindly do the needful.

Modified 19/09/2021
Your non response since I replied you clearly shows your inability(browsing issues) to be available online like my SM manager clearly complained about you.
BTW I just noticed where you falsely said you have stopped communicating with Ma'am Sarah whereas she is the one that clearly stopped replying you because you were yet to quote me here.
Since you have decided to be a liar and want to misinform people here I'm sure you get your punishment soonest than you think.
We have prospective interns like udoboss, mide3367 and so many NL members that can attest our service to making interested person's Learn2Earn Online.

@ Seniorwriter
Re: Please I Need A Job!!! Any Job At All, In Lagos Ajegule by Roses1759: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Don't you think you should change your username on nairaland for better chances of getting the needed help? "Pennisgod" ( your username) does not show any atom of being responsible therefore some people that may be able to help you with job or connect you to one may not assist.

Just trying to help you with small advice that will help you get attention of people that can help you. Don't get angry over my suggestion please.

Updated... PEN IS GOLD, PEN IS GOD, I DOUBT IF YOU MEANT ANY OF THESE IN YOUR USERNAME. 'PENIS GOD' IS NOT A GOOD USERNAME FOR SOMEONE LOOKING FOR JOB , BRO. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

PENISgod:

Re: Please I Need A Job!!! Any Job At All, In Lagos Ajegule by Alcatel17: 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
Seniorwriter:

It took you this long[almost 2weeks] to even quote me here after been instructed to do so.... Your message here shows how toxic nature you are.
I was informed by my ET that you don't show up for your courses at the 3pm daily which you chose by yourself.
l challenge you to post the name of the bank account you made part payment of #8K out of the fifty dollars fee and lets see if its same name with that facebook name on my profile. Clearly shows you dont know anything regarding to designation and duty.
your request for refunds is not out of place but trying too hard to act smart with the slander and deformation of character shows your stupidity...can you state how you were defrauded? Just because you don't have the financial capacity to pay for your mentorship and good internet to make yourself available online gives you no right to quote me with this useless and toxic trash.
You are very immature.
I have nothing to hide here because you are not the only Intern we have mentored!
Kindly do the needful.

Modified 19/09/2021
Your non response since I replied you clearly shows your inability(browsing issues) to be available online like my SM manager clearly complained about you.
BTW I just noticed where you falsely said you have stopped communicating with Ma'am Sarah whereas she is the one that clearly stopped replying you because you were yet to quote me here.
Since you have decided to be a liar and want to misinform people here I'm sure you get your punishment soonest than you think.
We have prospective interns like udoboss, mide3367 and so many NL members that can attest our service to making interested person's Learn2Earn Online.

@ Seniorwriter

Oga pay my refund asap..which mentor doesn't clearly state his rules of not giving out his direct contact or dat he uses people to mentor?...are u okay at all?....look i don't care of your empty lies of prospective interns or clients....which is non of my business....your Sarah is not responding to my messages with my bank details so u. Better do my refunds by tomorrow

You are a schemer and I will expose you charles or Sarah whichever alterego you are using to deceive nairalanders

Why don't u dare inform nairalanders upfront here about your real deceptive modus operandi..u only inform your intending victims that you use faciliators and you don't give out direct contact of your whatsapp contact so u can disappear after but you have met your match with expecting me to not use part payment for your useless scheme meanwhile youtube has all u claim to mentor

Like I said u have till Monday 4pm to refund my funds or else I will out d lien and still trace you wherever u want to run

This is just for my first expose to nairalanders who u truly are claiming to be cos more are coming on d way

Bank Account Number
Bank : GTB...
Adarokaren charles

The account I paid to..

Meanwhile your Facebook n twitter ID all same

Same person operating this seniorwriter ID is charles or Sarah adarokaren
....if this is a family business just refund my cash better sunset tomorrow before I firstly involve nairaland mods n going full force out for you
Re: Please I Need A Job!!! Any Job At All, In Lagos Ajegule by extol1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Alcatel17:

Oga pay my refund asap..which mentor doesn't clearly state his rules of not giving out his direct contact or dat he uses people to mentor?...are u okay at all?....look i don't care of your empty lies of prospective interns or clients....which is non of my business....your Sarah is not responding to my messages with my bank details so u. Better do my refunds by tomorrow

You are a schemer and I will expose you charles or Sarah whichever alterego you are using to deceive nairalanders

Why don't u dare inform nairalanders upfront here about your real deceptive modus operandi..u only inform your intending victims that you use faciliators and you don't give out direct contact of your whatsapp contact so u can disappear after but you have met your match with expecting me to not use part payment for your useless scheme meanwhile youtube has all u claim to mentor

Like I said u have till Monday 4pm to refund my funds or else I will out d lien and still trace you wherever u want to run

This is just for my first expose to nairalanders who u truly are claiming to be cos more are coming on d way

Bank Account Number
Bank : GTB...
Adarokaren charles

The account I paid to..

Meanwhile your Facebook n twitter ID all same

Same person operating this seniorwriter ID is charles or Sarah adarokaren
....if this is a family business just refund my cash better sunset tomorrow before I firstly involve nairaland mods n going full force out for you
have they pay to you
Re: Please I Need A Job!!! Any Job At All, In Lagos Ajegule by Alcatel17: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
extol1:

have they pay to you
He hasn't till now because I haven't involved mods yet but I will make sure he wont go scotfree
Re: Please I Need A Job!!! Any Job At All, In Lagos Ajegule by sammirano: 1:29am On Sep 27, 2021
Alcatel17:

He hasn't till now because I haven't involved mods yet but I will make sure he wont go scotfree

You should know all those guys advertising nonsense are hungry bastards. People making real money don't have time to teach anyone.

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!!! Schiehallion Energy / Aptitude Test / Ge Test Format For Mechanical Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.