Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,667 members, 7,827,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Dan Brown's Inferno And Covid - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dan Brown's Inferno And Covid (428 Views)

Dan Brown: Origin. Download Book (released 3rd October 2017) / Origin. A Novel By Dan Brown / Nora Robert, Dan Brown, John Grisham, Novels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dan Brown's Inferno And Covid by APCHaram: 10:15am On Sep 14, 2021
I can't but see similarities between Dan Brown's Inferno novel and what is currently being unleashed on our world by the Luciferian so-called elite.

Dan Brown, if you recall, is the author of the blasphemous novel Dan Vinci Code.

In Inferno, the plot surrounds a crazed a billionaire geneticist named Bertrand Zobrist who advocated the halting of humanity's growth, and had created a bio-engineered disease to do so. The biological plague was designed to cause infertility in a third of the worlds' population, in order to solve the problem of the world's impending overpopulation.

Zobrist worked closely with the WHO in their population control department.

Sounds familiar?

But the most striking thing about Dan Brown's Inferno is how the main protagonist, Robert Langdon, who was searching for where Zobrist had hidden the virus then comes to accept his fate after he and his partner are exposed to the same virus in a tunnel in Istanbul.

This novel parallels a lot of what is going on in our world today with the likes of Zobrist mirroring Bill Gates and his obsession with population control.

Early on when the CCP/Israel virus was unleashed, there were studies out of China insinuating that Covid may lead to sterility in males.

The mRNA vaccine (which contains the sterility agent HGC ) is designed specifically to sterilize the world's female population.

Bill Gates deployed this same HGC coated vaccines under a Tetanus vaccination campaign in India in 2013 to sterilize millions of young girls and women in Kenya. He did this through his GAVI NGO.

Re: Dan Brown's Inferno And Covid by Ammishaddai: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2021
Dan Brown is like a prophet when it comes to revealing the truth behind many assume conspiracy theories. I cut cap for the guy
Re: Dan Brown's Inferno And Covid by Parkflash(f): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2021
One of my fave authors I read DA Vinci's code when I was 13, nearly stopped going to church...
Re: Dan Brown's Inferno And Covid by Ammishaddai: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
Parkflash:
One of my fave authors
I read DA Vinci's code when I was 13, nearly stopped going to church...
Don't tell me you believed each and every word there . undecided
Re: Dan Brown's Inferno And Covid by Parkflash(f): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Don't tell me you believed each and every word there . undecided
Not every word, but in my defence I was young

(1) (Reply)

Writer Needed For An Article (possibility Of More Jobs If Done Well) / Amazing Secrets That Will Shock You On Why Your Business Need Email Copywriters / Fiction Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.