Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism (48250 Views)

FG Names 15 Terrorism Financiers, BDCs, Plans Sanctions / Aregbesola: We Have Identified 100 High-Risk Financiers Of Boko Haram / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Goldenheart:
I don't understand. What beef do these sponsors have against the innocent people in the north that will cause them to sponsor chaos in the regiob

Honestly it will never make sense to me. Also why would a government know these criminals and continue to shield them for years?

Over 100,000 have died and millions rendered homeless. The stats are alarming.

3 Likes

Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by Jodano: 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
I don't really understand why our brothers from the north sees terrorism as a way of life,it has caused pains and untold hardship to the world at large and humanity in general it's the worse calamity that has ever happened to mankind, it gives room to other forms of crimes in our society it surprised me to see others no condeming it or trying hard to justify it. Imagine a world without it,say no to terrorist.
Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by Curious345: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Who is that government official? I suspect the PANT
fergie001:
The decision came in a resolution adopted by the Emirati federal cabinet on Monday.

SOURCE

3 Likes

Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Vulcanheph:

I don't mean to be tribalistic but hasn't anyone noticed that those names belong to a certain "ethnic geographical region" in Nigeria.

You're a coward. Gerrout outta here

They're fulani. Simple! What's there to fear. Even Muhammad buhari knows that the bh is a north-made terrorism.

6 Likes

Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by ANTIGAY(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
donsolo4u2c:
Bashir Yusuf Ibrahim (born January 23, 1961) is a Nigerian politician and businessman. He was the National Chairman of Peoples Democratic Movement (PDM), a Nigerian political party.

The PDM, which initially started out as a movement formed in the wake of Nigerians' agitation for a democratic governance, was denied registration as an official political party by the Abacha regime. Upon the Nigeria's return to democracy in 1999, the movement, hence, formed a major building block of what would become Nigeria's ruling party, the People's Democratic Party (PDP). After years of running the country's affairs and a seeming disconnect between what had been envisioned and what had, in fact, been achieved by the PDP, some members of the PDM decided to leave the PDP and register the movement as a party, so that it could abide by the ideals which guided its formation. The PDM was, thus, registered as a political party in 2013, with Bashir as its first National Chairman.

Mentored by the late Aminu Kano, Bashir has had a public service career spanning several decades, serving in various capacities including that of Special Adviser to both President Olusegun Obasanjo and Vice-President Atiku Abubakar at varying stages of their tenures, and on several committees including the Justice Niki Tobi Committee on the 1999 Constitution, among others.

He is a fellow of the Nigerian Leadership Initiative and the Aspen Institute.[1] He is also a Member of Institute of Directors, Nigeria.

SOURCE; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashir_Yusuf_Ibrahim
ISA ALI PATAMI NKO

3 Likes

Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by FreedomArmy: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sammerboi:
Stf you religious bigot. You don’t hate Islam if you what Hitler did to Jews.
my question is where is the smallest fuvcking peace and you are jumping to dead Hitler. I'm still searching for it.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by Lazenby007(m): 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
And these bastards will,during ramadan ,fast for 30 days, go for lesser and bigger hajj and yet kill humans like chickens. Islam....I shake my head.

10 Likes

Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by Daniel61111: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hehehehehe...I know EFCC is blind & would pretend not to see this list.
Also this evil administration will also shield them & not persecute them.
Anybody that tells me that this administration has integrity & the interest of Nigerians at heart is a bastard.

4 Likes

Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ali Modu Sheriff
Isah Pantani
Al Muktar Yaqub
They're bloody sponsors.

6 Likes

Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nairaland dunno hw 2 report news. Anyways hav u wondered y UAE hav refused 2 lift ban on flights 4rm nigeria?
Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by Gentew(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
All the names I'm seeing here seems to be from "Religion of peace"

What a coincidence!

1 Like

Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by foreverproduct: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hmmmmmm This is a serious matter. But I know nobody will do anything about it here in Nigeria.
Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by nafisu: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2021

2 Likes

Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by namo77: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashir_Yusuf_Ibrahim

Is this the same Bashir Yusuf Ibrahim??
Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by Madmohamed1: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
fergie001:
The decision came in a resolution adopted by the Emirati federal cabinet on Monday.

SOURCE
after I got Intel about Mohammed Isa I make a trend about it sometime ago the mod delet it and buhari knows about him.

1 Like

Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by Vitally123: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Let them be lying and denying, but ONE THING IS SURE: "...It is written, the Lord takes the wise in their own craftiness" (1 Corinthians 3 : 19b ). Amen, time will tell.
Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by Orubebe01: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by Jerryherd: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Buhari won't still do anything

Shameless Northerners embarrassing Islam everywhere

Saudi Arabia had came up with list indicting Jihadist,

UAE has brought out two separate list and convicted Nigerians

UAE also forwarded the Bearue de Change opreators lisenced by CBN

IRAN and Shi'ite even offered physical help

But Buhari, Pantani and his gangs are hell Benton making Muslim Ummah look bad

1 Like

Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by Newboss(m): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
The way Hausa and Fulani names are, 100 people can bear exactly the same name and would be by no means related. That level of ambiguity should be illegal.

3 Likes

Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
As long as they are Northerners king of the North will protect them
Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by Ephemmm: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

Truly, Islambad.
Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by 2rez: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
CYI? No, e pass wetin normal pesin fit imagine. One nonenty go dey yearn one Nigeria upandan. Just see their dutty & unpleasant names. Na Ogun go kill all of una saboteurs for this contraption. Very very anyhow set of disgusting humans. Religion of piss & urine.

Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by prigoz(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

Abdurrahaman Ado Musa, Salihu Yusuf Adamu, Bashir Ali Yusuf, Muhammed Ibrahim Isa, Ibrahim Ali Alhassan and Surajo Abubakar Muhammad were the six Nigerians placed on the Middle-East giant’s watch list.
I thought I would see MNK on the list. By their name and zone, we shall know them. PMB and BMC should continue to confuse gullible Nigerians not. Islamabad and religion of Pis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by Average9jaman: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Where's the name of the one who said that an attack against Boko Haram is an attack against the north

His name is buhari, the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by Pumpumking: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
rayvelez:
The list is not complete if Isa Pantami name is not among the list.

they all so forget to add that terrrorrist midget sir: Namdy Kanu undecided
Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by nabiz(m): 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE
we need their pictures. Some of the changed their names
Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by tnerro1(m): 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
Esseite:
EFCC see update!!!!... we know you are blind, that is why we called your attention.

Leave us alone, yahoo yahoo boys are sweeter wink
Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by Litmus: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
Timoleon:
shocked

Global sponsors!!!
Over a decade of bokoharam insurgency in Nigeria and the federal government is yet to identify and bring to book a single sponsor of bokoharam. Speaks volumes about their sincerity in the fight against terrorism.

It’s also sad that the UAE despite alluding to identifying a government sponsor of terrorists within the Nigerian government is unwilling to publish the name due to pressure from the Nigerian government.

Could it be Pantami? Could it be Buhari himself? How many are they?

Let me get this: Shithole Nigeria, as depicted ceaselessly on Nairaland, the world's poorest people, the nation scorned by the entire world, denied Visa by every nation, nationals known for groping in the dark every night when not corrupting poor innocent Indian and Malaysia with drugs - this powerless Nigeria is suddenly powerful enough to pressure a whole peerless nation like UAE ?
Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by Sultty(m): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
It remains Buharis name as d grand patron

2 Likes

Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by Wokenaija: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Omo!! x10,000,000
Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by onuman: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

Even if all Arewa are sponsoring terrorists, southern politicians can’t do any f.uccking thing about that.

Because southerne politicians are licking the ass of northern politicians for political appointments in 2023.

Arewa welded southern politician to one Nigeria with oxyacetylene gas flame.
Most sourthern politicians don’t reason from their heads.
They don’t understand that value systems of Arewa is a million times different from those in the southern regions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NLC To Commence Nationwide Strike On Wednesday, If PMS Price Isn't Reverted / Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him / Tambuwal Weds Mairo-Mustapha As Second Wife In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.