Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Blazers That Are Both Stylish And Comfortable - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Blazers That Are Both Stylish And Comfortable (282 Views)

Affordable Wedding And Corporate Suits/blazers / Kano: Imported Suits And Blazers For Sale / Latest Ankara Blazers 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blazers That Are Both Stylish And Comfortable by Joycetyfashion1(f): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
"She's constantly wearing blazer," anyone who sees me on a regular basis will undoubtedly tell you.

My name is Joyce, and I rock blazers all-round the year.

Try to guess how many I have in my closet...they're fitting, colorful, and come in a variety of prints.

They're the ideal transitional pieces, and the fact that they can also be worn as stand-alone tops is just the cherry on top.

You may also wear them with your slip skirts, denim jeans, and comfortable pants.

Photo Credit: Pinterest

Wouldn't it be great if you could have your blazers?

Fitted or Oversized Blazers?

In Dark or Light Shades Fabrics?

Call us right now at 08068363000.

(1) (Reply)

See The Makeup Transformation Of This Old Lady On Her Wedding Prep. / Your Appearance Is Important / Cooperate Styling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.