Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,441 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Am Among The Oldest Nairalander . See My Statistics After 9years - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Among The Oldest Nairalander . See My Statistics After 9years (278 Views)

9years Old David Oluwapemisire Moore With A Hole In The Heart: / Who Is The Oldest Member Of Nairaland Forum? / 12 Things To Know About The Oldest Tortoise In Africa, Alagba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Among The Oldest Nairalander . See My Statistics After 9years by donsolo4u2c(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
I am among the oldest Nairalander. I joined this great forum in June 18, 2012 and have made a total of 298 posts with 10 of them appearing on Front page.

I was banned from posting or commenting in Education forum for 17years in 2012, because back then, I didn’t understand the RULES. I guess this is one of the longest and stringiest ban terms ever since I began to use internet.
I have really enjoyed every bit of my moment as a Nairalander. My best Moderators are Lalasticala and MYND44.

Why I fancy Nairaland is because the website loads faster than any other forum in the whole world, even with low network it loads; Also any post made on Nairaland do appear in google front page within 300seconds meaning there SEO is 100% superb.

Finally, I hate some Nairalanders because they are tribalistic in nature. Most Nairalanders are not matured enough and always takes swipe at you when you made a posts that required matured minds…

The best convesation that was not mixed with tribalism here on Nairaland was during the #ENDSARS protest. Both Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo youths shared the same opinion and only lay blames on government, That quickly reminds me that the problem of Nigeria is government not youths, tribes or religion. Posts on Nairaland during that ENDSARS made me to understand that youths were been brainwashed by greedy politicians to hate there brothers from the other tribe. Nigeria can be great again If we the youths can love our tribesman.

1 Like

Re: I Am Among The Oldest Nairalander . See My Statistics After 9years by Hezzyluv: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
You try.

Lala sopoz give you one whole python grin

Abba kyari sopoz sew you Agbada cheesy

BB9ja sopoz nominate you for the next season wink
Re: I Am Among The Oldest Nairalander . See My Statistics After 9years by JaneYave(f): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
The speed is epic
I enjoy travel, family and dairies sections alot
Re: I Am Among The Oldest Nairalander . See My Statistics After 9years by illicit(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
Eeyah...

(1) (Reply)

012 ML for sell / My Life Is In Danger And I’m On The Run – Shatta Wale / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Gives Update On Rescue Operation Day 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.