Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi (15708 Views)

Shura Assembly Gives Shekarau 5 Conditions For Defection To PDP Or APC / Bashir Salihi-Magashi On Yahaya: Buhari Chose National Interests Over Ethnicity / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by Tonyclems(m): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Going by the revelation by gov. Wike that Kano generated 2bn, pH 4bn n Lagos 46bn and the 2bn generated by kano was given back to them, I knew something was wrong. I have lived in Kano and I know that Kano is highly industrialized infact they are 2nd to Lagos so it's impossible that they generated just 2bn.
With this headline, I don't need anybody to tell me the agbada wearing central bank is not responsible for this

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Audio ultimatum
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by people4mie(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Everybody is waking up gradually.
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by starbn(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Root makers .Nigerians don't have law maker
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
I apologise for any discomfort caused. Pls nairaland family, i beg u to help me. I am hungry, starving and depressed. I need help pls.
Haven't been paid my wages for many months now
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by BluntCrazeMan: 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ganduje Again??
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by Geeman2006: 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
The revenue boss is aware ganduje has a personal stake in the states revenue ,hence the I don't send Una posture.
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by Blue3k(m): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ademola47:
Bunch of Jokers!

What can they do if he disobey?

They can impeach him if they have the balls since they didn't simply give themselves the power to impeach appointed representatives.
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by Illshef(m): 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
hmmm
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by Geeman2006: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
Tonyclems:
Going by the revelation by gov. Wike that Kano generated 2bn, pH 4bn n Lagos 46bn and the 2bn generated by kano was given back to them, I knew something was wrong. I have lived in Kano and I know that Kano is highly industrialized infact they are 2nd to Lagos so it's impossible that they generated just 2bn.
With this headline, I don't need anybody to tell me the agbada wearing central bank is not responsible for this

Between 10-20% of IGR in the state is paid to consultants, those consultants are Ganduje's goons by proxy. Part of the reason amongst others for the abysmal IGR performance of recent in the state. They are siphoning those funds steady. Kudos to El-rufai in Kaduna, but how does Kaduna generate more revenue than Kano. How many industries do they have in Kaduna compared to Kano. They are just wolves in sheep clothing in that Kano government.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by 678chuks: 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
hmm it's well
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by gwarotango: 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
And also disband Hisbah police
Why? It's constitutional
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ademola47:
Bunch of Jokers!

What can they do if he disobey?

They can impeach him.
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by Jerryherd: 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Geeman2006:
The revenue boss is aware ganduje has a personal stake in the states revenue ,hence the I don't send Una posture.

He knows they can't do anything... State house of assembly don't have financial autonomy so Ganduje still have them by the balls
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
gwarotango:
Why? It's constitutional

Which Constitution? Saudi Arabia's own or Morocco's own?
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by Hamiltonii: 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
Tonyclems:

Rivers is 15bn and got 4bn and Kano
2.8bn but got it back.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by Tonyclems(m): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Rivers is 15bn and got 4bn and Kano
2.8bn but got it back.
Thank you for the correction. Then u can imagine the gross injustice.
When it comes to election rigging they will tell u north is the largest region in the country but when we talk Abt revenue generation small ph generates more than the whole north combined. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by bayelsaowei(m): 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sooner or later this fool called ganduje would rise up one day to contest for the presidency..religious and tribal centric human being..
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
in a democracy? taaaaa grin
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by datamillionaire: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
Eh eh! So they were expecting the chairman to obey the constitution when they are practicing Sharia law there?
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by gwarotango: 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
TripleOh7:

Which Constitution? Saudi Arabia's own or Morocco's own?
Nigeria
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by niyidenrele: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Wetin VAT go cause

While Lagos is projecting an annual IGR of over 1 trillion before 2023

Kano State is reducing Tenement charges for Petrol Station, charging Keke Marwa and Taxi 50 naira per day Hackney permit, and Hisbah is destroying fast selling taxable beverages because of religion, they are harrasing betting shop owners that could easily be taxed

Now that FAAC revenue is about to Nose dive, Buhari is on a $20 billion 10 years borrowing plan, every abokiii don dey para, as plenty wife and children go chop

Na Katsina state house of Assembly funny pass... They want to start taxing Fulani Herdsmen per Cattle, them no even send Buhari and his kinsmen

Gombe Goverment are still begging

grin

Una Kno go kill person for here with @bolded
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by ogwumgbe: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Arizoner:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/14/kano-assembly-gives-ganduje-48hrs-ultimatum-to-sack-revenue-board-chair/

Keep destroying alcohol, you don't know why you have fallen from second position to 10th position, employ more Hisbah
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by chikason22(m): 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

I know say Kano was one of the top states in revenue.

I don't know what happened
Hisbah is their nemesis. They will slide down to 23rd till they have sense. Bunch of jokers
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by Fahdiga(m): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
gwarotango:
Why? It's constitutional
If Hisbah was to be a creation of the south what will you be saying. Hypocrite
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Wetin VAT go cause

While Lagos is projecting an annual IGR of over 1 trillion before 2023

Kano State is reducing Tenement charges for Petrol Station, charging Keke Marwa and Taxi 50 naira per day Hackney permit, and Hisbah is destroying fast selling taxable beverages because of religion, they are harrasing betting shop owners that could easily be taxed

Now that FAAC revenue is about to Nose dive, Buhari is on a $20 billion 10 years borrowing plan, every abokiii don dey para, as plenty wife and children go chop

Na Katsina state house of Assembly funny pass... They want to start taxing Fulani Herdsmen per Cattle, them no even send Buhari and his kinsmen

Gombe Goverment are still begging

Lol. What Tinubu saw 22 years ago in 1999, lying flat on the ground, these lot can still not see today even standing atop the tallest buildings in Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Sokoto etal.

Life is really amusing especially when the deliberate, selfish and myopic actions of some brings the chicken home to roost.
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by Gfskw: 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Really
Re: Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi by pak: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
pinkyruledworld:
Audio ultimatum

The chairman has just been sacked.
Consumed by political forces

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Wades Into Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa’s Feud / 40 Aspirants For Governor In Ondo / Tension In Ondo APC Over Alleged Plan To Tamper With Primaries Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.