Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Aple Airpod Pro With Active Noise Cancellation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aple Airpod Pro With Active Noise Cancellation (372 Views)

Instagram Account With Active 6000+ Real Naija Followers For Sale / Airpod 2 With For 15k Only, Airpod pro for 30k only / A Forum With Active And Verified Nigeria Google Adsense For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aple Airpod Pro With Active Noise Cancellation by Alabaintprice(m): 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
We can siluppy you in different quantity New apple Airpod pro with ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION.....

The good thing about it is that it is affordable. It is resellable.

It is 99% original.

This is only for iPhone users only. To be able to enjoy the full feature of this product. You must be an iPhone user.

Every one needs this product.

For just 35,000 you can own and airpod pro with ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION. Tested and trusted

Location Alaba international market Lagos

Re: Aple Airpod Pro With Active Noise Cancellation by Alabaintprice(m): 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
Still selling
Re: Aple Airpod Pro With Active Noise Cancellation by Alabaintprice(m): 7:12am On Sep 15, 2021
What if I told you that there is a goldmine when you sell iPhone accessories only.

What if I told you that within 6months of going into iPhone accessories your life will change.

Hope you know that iphone users are crazy spenders. Not all sha but those using iPhone 8 upward ...

If I told you that iPhone original cable is just 1500 and they are selling 7k outside.

The picture below is a customer that purchased only iPhone accessories. She started with 54k capital now she grew to 190k capital under 4 months...... Though she said she is not investing all are money back. She took out her initial capital of 54k this is the balance 190k......

What did she do. She was lucky to be in an environment where iPhone users dominate.... Trust me, that is all you need to make it

Re: Aple Airpod Pro With Active Noise Cancellation by Alabaintprice(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2021
Still available
Re: Aple Airpod Pro With Active Noise Cancellation by Alabaintprice(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2021
Alabaintprice:
Still available
Re: Aple Airpod Pro With Active Noise Cancellation by Alabaintprice(m): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2021
Active

(1) (Reply)

How This woman Sales Skyrocketed / U.K. Eke Retires From FBN Holdings Amidst Encomium / Exchange USDT Or Other Stablecoin For USD(fiat) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.