Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

X-men: First Class' Follow-up Previously Converse - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / X-men: First Class' Follow-up Previously Converse (2491 Views)

X-men First Class: Satanic Evolution And The Power To Be Gods / X-men Fanz;; X-men june 3rd, 2011 ***Review*** / X-men Origins: Wolverine - Excellent Cinematography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

X-men: First Class' Follow-up Previously Converse by suxes2005(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2011
As Matthew Vaughn the director insists he will not name a new disposition in the untitled X-Men: First Class sequel, producer Bryan Singer clue that Wolverine may appear in the film.

It is normal that every time a film gets healthy optimistic reviews, the film will have a sequel. In fact, the same goes for "X-Men: First Class". In recent dialogue, director Matthew Vaughn has revealed that he has a few ideas about a follow-up for the forthcoming superhero movie.

For more info:
http:///2011/05/25/x-men-first-class-follow-up-previously-converse/
Re: X-men: First Class' Follow-up Previously Converse by sanjaysing: 9:00am On May 27, 2011
x-men is my all time favorite movie.i watched all the sequel of this movie and i really liked all the sequel.and now X-Men: First Class is on release and i watched its trailer it was awesome.so i decided to watch this movie.i read its story that is in this movie The epic begins with X-men saga which uncovers a hidden history of well known global events. Earlier when mutants have not been revealed to the world and Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr have not taken the names of Professor X and Magneto, they both are two young guys inventing the powers of mutants for the very first time.so it is looking great so i am going to Download X-Men: First Class movie.hope this movie is as good as i read about it.
Re: X-men: First Class' Follow-up Previously Converse by Zaveira: 10:00am On May 28, 2011
I am almost ready to watch X-men First Class movie as I've waited for this movie from so long, and truly wanted to watch it !
Re: X-men: First Class' Follow-up Previously Converse by iice(f): 2:56pm On May 30, 2011
Hmmm just realized it's in two days. Hmmmm who to call now? undecided
Re: X-men: First Class' Follow-up Previously Converse by obinna5000(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2011
X-MEN: FIRST CLASS premieres in the U.K. on June 1 2011 and in the U.S. on June 3 2011. Produced by Bryan Singer and Directed by Matthew Vaughn.

@iice
cool
Re: X-men: First Class' Follow-up Previously Converse by Vieira(m): 3:52pm On May 30, 2011
lol, call like how?

To take you?

Girls dey enjoy sha.

I am going to have to take my wife and my kid as he is now an x-men fan.

Chei, with popcorn and everything that will be £40 easily!

How I pine for the days of watching a movie for under £5
Re: X-men: First Class' Follow-up Previously Converse by obinna5000(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2011
@Vieira
Nigeria's release date for X-Men: First Class is TBA. grin grin

Vieira, tell madam say I dey greet am o! I throway salute for pikin as well. wink
Re: X-men: First Class' Follow-up Previously Converse by iice(f): 2:59am On May 31, 2011
Vieira:

lol, call like how?

To take you?

Girls dey enjoy sha.

I am going to have to take my wife and my kid as he is now an x-men fan.

Chei, with popcorn and everything that will be £40 easily!

How I pine for the days of watching a movie for under £5

Lmao. I always pay for my ticket, drink and popcorn and most often pay for whoever goes with me because i'm the one who invited him/her.I just like going with friends. People i can dissect the movie with afterwards. Lol well some cinemas have promos naw.
Re: X-men: First Class' Follow-up Previously Converse by Vieira(m): 6:50am On Jun 01, 2011
grin grin
Promos don die for the UK o!

I must watch this tonight somehow!
Re: X-men: First Class' Follow-up Previously Converse by iice(f): 9:59am On Jun 01, 2011
lol.
I prolly will have to go 2mrw. Got tied up today
Re: X-men: First Class' Follow-up Previously Converse by obinna5000(m): 10:26am On Jun 01, 2011
X-MEN: FIRST CLASS is now showing at U.K. cinemas.

Re: X-men: First Class' Follow-up Previously Converse by Vieira(m): 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2011
Seen it grin grin

Loved Banshee

Lusted @ Angel grin
Re: X-men: First Class' Follow-up Previously Converse by wamahbaby(f): 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2012
jeniferfred777@yahoo.in
Hello
My name is jenifer i saw your
profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more,
and i want you to send an email
to my email address so that i
can give you my picture for you
to know whom i am.
Here is my email
address(jeniferfred777@yahoo.in)
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to
my email address above.
(Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but
love matters alot in life).
please mail me in my
private box not in the site
ok thanks
Re: X-men: First Class' Follow-up Previously Converse by Luluvich(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2012
Loved the movie. However, being a comic nerd, I was kinda shocked that the comic which goes by the same name "X-Men: First Class", is a far cry from what the movie portrayed.

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Vs Irokotv Vs Nollywood / How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? / 'Lunch Splash' On Tv Continental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.