Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

National Assembly Can Not Do Shit Concerning VAT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Can Not Do Shit Concerning VAT (338 Views)

FG Plans Further VAT Increase, New Sharing Formula / Osun Assembly Can Impeach Adeleke Over 1981 NECO Result -Journalist / Shehu Sani Reveals How Buhari, National Assembly Can Settle Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Assembly Can Not Do Shit Concerning VAT by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
If they could not and would not stop Sharia law in the North which challenged the supremacy of the Constitution and the Courts and Police over civil and criminal matters, why will they now dare try to stop southern states implementing VAT legislation and anti-Grazing laws duly passed by their respective state legislative houses.

Any southern idiot in the NASS that supports any bill that will truncate the VAT bill and anti-grazing laws should remain in Abuja.

As for Umahi, we know Ebonyi as the capital of ignorance and stark poverty.

We know his state has nothing but remnants of the Arochukwu-Jewish slave commodities.

We know that his state relies solely on Federal allocations drawn from illegal oil receipts stolen from the Niger Delta.

We know he has borrowed for the next 40ys against such receipts to build useless flyovers in his village and across that blighted state of his.

We know that all the projects he commissioned and is currently carrying out were funded from Islamic Sukkok loans which his own private construction firm is the sole beneficiary to.

We also know that the EFCC and ICPC are breathing down on his neck for over-inflated contracts and for awarding same to his own firm, cronies and family members.

We also know that he has since been appointed by Khalifar Buhari in his latest land grabbing attempt as part of the Livestock Transformation agenda that seeks to carve out RUGAs in every locality for Fulani herdsmen.

One thing that I regret most is why Umahi's ancestors never made it down to Calabar harbor and into the hauls of the Jewish slavers' ship as the black wood aka Ebonyi that they were. It would have saved the south one less Congoid Judas.
Re: National Assembly Can Not Do Shit Concerning VAT by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
South south should pass state laws for resource control. I thought we are in a federated union.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Can Not Do Shit Concerning VAT by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
kmcutez:
South south should pass state laws for resource control. I thought we are in a federated union.

Just watch how our Congo Judas neighbors will do everything including siding with the Fulani Jihadists to wage war on the Niger Delta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Can Not Do Shit Concerning VAT by Sacrednes: 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
lol see what they have reduce our national assembly to...
A laughing stock...too bad

Re: National Assembly Can Not Do Shit Concerning VAT by Proudnigerian60: 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Just watch how our Congo Judas neighbors will do everything including siding with the Fulani Jihadists to wage war on the Niger Delta.

Why do you despise igbos so much but demand that they help you guys achieve your political needs.
Is it the igbos that are in power?

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Can Not Do Shit Concerning VAT by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
Proudnigerian60:

Why do you despise igbos so much but demand that they help you guys achieve your political needs.
Is it the igbos that are in power?

We never asked you for help at anytime in our history.

When the militancy struggle was going on did we call you to help us?

Rather at every juncture you guys have done all you can to truncate any of our struggles to be free of you parasites.

You staged a coup to destroy the regional assembly when it became clear that the Niger Delta was set to be carved out from your yeastern region.

Prior, you did everything to block a referendum to see to the carving out of the Calabar Ogoja Rivers region out of the old Eastern region.

When we took the matter to Lagos, both Awolowo and Sarduna had agreed to pass the motion on the floors of the National Parliament when the house will reconvene after the Christmas holiday recess. It was for this reason you staged the coup to abolish regional assembly and created a powerful centrist govt with an Igbo dictatorship.

I lie?

Now, you guys have done everything to stop any talk of resource control by opposing the 25% derivative, supporting the north on the offshore-onshore dichotomy, the 3% PIB and now VAT.

Show me when any Igbo politician ever supported restructuring and a return back to true fiscal federalism? NEVER!

Rather it is Biafra aka Igbo expansionism and annexation of same Niger Delta.

You guys are the worst frauds in Niggeria and FYI, I coined that term long before your Rabbi did.
Re: National Assembly Can Not Do Shit Concerning VAT by Proudnigerian60: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
RevDesm0ndJuju:

We never asked you for help at anytime in our history.

When the militancy struggle was going on did we call you to help us?

Rather at every juncture you guys have done all you can to truncate any of our struggles to be free of you parasites.

You staged a coup to destroy the regional assembly when it became clear that the Niger Delta was set to be carved out from your yeastern region.

Prior, you did everything to block a referendum to see to the carving out of the Calabar Ogoja Rivers region out of the old Eastern region.

When we took the matter to Lagos, both Awolowo and Sarduna had agreed to pass the motion on the floors of the National Parliament when the house will reconvene after the Christmas holiday recess. It was for this reason you staged the coup to abolish regional assembly and created a powerful centrist govt with an Igbo dictatorship.

I lie?

Now, you guys have done everything to stop any talk of resource control by opposing the 25% derivative, supporting the north on the offshore-onshore dichotomy, the 3% PIB and now VAT.

Show me when any Igbo politician ever supported restructuring and a return back to true fiscal federalism? NEVER!

Rather it is Biafra aka Igbo expansionism and annexation of same Niger Delta.

You guys are the worst frauds in Niggeria and FYI, I coined that term long before your Rabbi did.

I’m not Igbo by the way and I don’t give a shit. You still didn’t answer my question as to how they have control over today’s government

(1) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel Speaks On Contesting For Senate / School Girls Salute G’vnor With Wooden Guns During Independence Day Parade / Buhari Honours Hero Who Rescued 13 Persons In A Boat Mishap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.