Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,212 members, 7,957,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him (12208 Views)

APC NEC Concluded As Osinbajo Leads Birthday Song For Gbajabiamila & Sanwo-Olu / Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon / Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Visit Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by Commentor: 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
omlueh:
Useless politicians making political statement as if he meant what he says, if opportunity arises for him to unseat him he will never thinks twice or otherwise that he has for once made a statement regarding these yeye clowns. Bunch of IDIOTS and BASTARDS.

Nobody has stopped you from contesting for a position.

Being consistently bitter is a sign of defeat.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by babtoundey(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
The same person some idiots claimed is psychologically imbalance. See how he proved his insanity is saner than their sanity.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by arsenal33: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
hybridblood07:
As expected from old fools. You people are not doing well at all. The masses are dying of hunger
what state do you come from?
Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by hopexter(m): 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
hybridblood07:
As expected from old fools. You people are not doing well at all. The masses are dying of hunger

Which masses
Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by airsaylongcome: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
FTC on my birthday

wow that's wonderful, I dedicate this to buhari trouser tailor

back to the matter

Sanwo olu is actually doing great, better than most governor in Nigeria, if he's doing better than your governor don't quote me to say otherwise or abuse him

Initially didn't like Sanwo. But he has turned out okay. Doing a "collab" with Wike on the VAT issue just endeared me to him more. Both of them may not be in the same party, but working in synergy with Southern governments to achieve Fiscal federalism despite party differences is commendable. Nigeria doesn't have to split, but attaining true federalism will be for the betterment of us all
Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by ransomed: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
You cannot unseat him as long as Balogun Bullion van is still breathing.
Errand boy for endorsement of borrowings.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by Charly68: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
The mindless contest for cash cow position in the country has to stop.. why changing a performing Governor..in so much as he carries his party men and public along. The man steering the Ship of Lagos did well so far ..I was greatly impressed with the way he managed Covid 19 crisis . If not for his bravery and astute management things would have gone worse . He should continue his good work
Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by Warricity: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Pls who is supposed to me more powerful or influencial politically?
Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by Bluntemperor: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
Prosperous111:
He won’t stay there forever. When are you starting your own campaign grin

A very beautiful question!
What has been their performance in National Assembly, including frivolous Loan Approvals for Debt burden on Nigerians unborn.
Please,let Lagosians rule Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by hybridblood07(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
I reside in Lagos and things are very expensive. What have you benefited from this government
Commentor:

You can always go back to village.

Lagos has just been given higher ratings by Fitch. This implies Lagos is doing something right.

You are not a Lagosian.

Going back to your hometown might actually help some economy.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by hybridblood07(m): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Stupid question. How many people are dying of hunger? How many times do you feed yourself on a day?
arsenal33:
what state do you come from?
Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by hybridblood07(m): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
One way or the other, you are feeling the heat from this government
hopexter:

Which masses
Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by eefeem: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Happy birthday to a progressive.
oluwaseyi0:
FTC on my birthday

wow that's wonderful, I dedicate this to buhari trouser tailor

back to the matter

Sanwo olu is actually doing great, better than most governor in Nigeria, if he's doing better than your governor don't quote me to say otherwise or abuse him

Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by SmartPolician: 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sams4:
Can you unseat him?

That is the question

Story for the dieties. The power to unseat or not to unseat lies with Tinubu.

Who knew Sanwo-Olu before now in Lagos politics? Today, Tinubu has made him the governor.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by Myhusband(m): 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
God go bless Sanwoolu for me, for doing Itamaga/Elepe road

abeg baba complete the road to ijede and remembered Gberigbe/Agura road

Sanwoolu na man you be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by excel101(m): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hon. Speaker, na you deserve to be impeached not even unseated.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by pelepeleb: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
What is human being that Gbajabiamila is saying that. Let do this

Start praying to God, that God should give us his own Leader in Nigeria in the next elections. We have trusted human and we have receive the reward of trusting in man Nigeria history will never forget our current leader. lets pray God to give us his own leader in all Nigeria elections and Nigeria will be better than any country in the world.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by Commentor: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
hybridblood07:
I reside in Lagos and things are very expensive. What have you benefited from this government

But you could always go back home.

Always pouring invective and using epithets on your host community nay nation, is a terrible habit.

Rid of it or go home.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by Bngf: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by hybridblood07(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
You've brain problem
Commentor:

But you could always go back home.

Always pouring invective and using epithets on your host community nay nation, is a terrible habit.

Rid of it or go home.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by chaloskyx: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
OF COURSE YOU WOULD SUPPORT HIM YOU ALL HAVE TO AFTERALL HE SUPPORTED YOU DURING THE END SARS SAGA TO KILL NIGERIANS SO THE RIGHT WAY TO PAY HIM BACK IS TO SUPPORT HIS POLITICAL AMBITION
Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by jaxxy(m): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
Politics or governance without accountability is not democracy.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him by RillJ(m): 8:20am On Sep 15, 2021
Mr. Speaker, stay focused on your duty at the National Assembly, plz.

How long will Nigeria continue to drift?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency / Pictures From PDP Rally In Kala IDP Camp, Borno State / Naeto C's Mum Is PDP National Women Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.