Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) (46384 Views)

Watch Burna Boy Laughing After Killing Two People At Club Cubana (Video) / Fight: Burna Boy, Obafemi Martins & CDQ Chill At Club After Fight / Meet Neymar's Friends That He Pays Each Of Them £10k Per Month Just To Follow Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by nairalee(m): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
No be juju be that?
Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by tolaswim: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Money speaks and bullshit talks
Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
God, na how this ppl dey see all this money, God favour my hand work oooooo, I know I am smart and hardworking, Baba God pick my call

1 Like

Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

My pikin must ball

One go be artiste

The other go be baller.....footballer

Then the third one go dey load, bomb and key board

Baba abeg none of your pikin go follow your "bombing" footstep in Jesus name. Very soon you self go stop am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by Yankee101: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Paid not to worship God?
Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by blaque7: 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
Make una stop to dey calculate money in naira una no go hear!

1 Like

Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by bodybuilder: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
post=105815880:

This gat us.
For this singular act alone,
All of us @[b][/b] love him to the moon and back.
God first in everything we do in life.
He is our whole essence of living.
God bless Neymar.
God bless all his children.
God bless whoever wants to be blessed.

We Rise.

Wetin Neymar wan use your backing do?

1 Like

Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
mmadu4:
NEYMAR THE RAPIST

Who did he rape?
Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
bodybuilder:

Wetin Neymar wan use your backing do?
Keep shut if you have nothing reasonable to contribute to this topic. Attention seeking boy grin

1 Like

Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by bodybuilder: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Keep shut if you have nothing reasonable to contribute to this topic. Attention seeking boy grin

You're the one seeking attention here. Did I quote you?
Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
mmadu4:
NEYMAR THE RAPIST

You wey u broke like werey wait till you make better money na hin u no say say no put "please" for "comot payint" na rape cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
I like Neymar. Hope he gets to his full potentials and what is demanded/expected of him.
Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

My pikin must ball

One go be artiste

Your children can do better than this though
They could be business moguls
Or Politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Solsix:
Good God nawa, is this life still fair to all concern?? Nawa
Chai! this life no balance sha. Just wave! The other day, a car just splashed water on a lady, boom! 500k was give to her, just like that.
Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by Bukasint(f): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
mmadu4:
NEYMAR THE RAPIST

But you threatened raping a Lady...
Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Solsix:
Good God nawa, is this life still fair to all concern?? Nawa

And some of us have no food to eat? Oh Lord.
Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by tafat: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
No be lie, best believe
Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Let Jah be praise
Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Vanity crew where @ thou
Niggar of end time or end time niggar where @ thou
Come and spit ur usual gibberish

Neymar the star boy
Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by ChasinGood(m): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Heys,park well o.
grin grin
kmcutez:
This guy is my spec.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by BrickDevo: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
post=105815880:

This gat us.
For this singular act alone,
All of us @[b][/b] love him to the moon and back.
God first in everything we do in life.
He is our whole essence of living.
God bless Neymar.
God bless all his children.
God bless whoever wants to be blessed.

We Rise.
Hahahaha you love him or not, nobody cares, as long as you love buhari, you can't love God, it is just hypocrisy
Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by Onucs(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
N270m/month to act as if nothing concern you. Life na scam
Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by Habib101: 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Speechless
Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
BrainSanitizer:
E choke!
Hello Righteousness2.
Seems they are offering Neymar incentive to desist from announcing Christ.
What hath thou to say concerning this?
On behalf of Righteousness2, Jesus Christ is Lord of lords and King of kings and the savior of the world wink

1 Like

Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by EmmaLege: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
na wa grin grin grin
Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by Polynek(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Moni de football aswear
Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by Ejiakusmith(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
this guy you and this ur slogan Dammmnn niggaarrrrr. e de always amused me since this year 2021.
keep it up bro..../// even Righteousness 222 I hail you too
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

My pikin must ball

One go be artiste

Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by Bobbyyrn: 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
Na wa oh so they don they pay players just to wave at fans PSG

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by foreverproduct: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
Wave of life
Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by Angrygoat: 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
God abeg r u black or white or albino or hypo white like paper. Abeg
Re: PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) by sammytovic(m): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
kmcutez:
This guy is my spec.
But you said you're only attracted to tall and dark guys.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) / Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) / British Actor, Peter Vaughan Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.