Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions (1990 Views)

Let's Talk About Making Money With Adthrive, Mediavine And Ezoic / Let's Talk About Real Deal Money / Let's Talk Business (online) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by plero(m): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hello friends,
Will like to make this introduction short and straight.
As a graduate of transport technology and user of logistics services providers, I have observed tons of logistics's inefficiency and ineffectiveness in Nigeria.

Thanks to some recent innovative and startup idea like kobo360 and others. But there are still some lapses from sourcing raw materials, managing inventory and moving goods to customers.

So, if you are players in this industry, either as a truck owners, manufacturers, distributors or truck agents, may I propose that we share our experiences, thoughts and ideas on how we can make things easier for ourselves.
It will do us all good not to spam this thread with ads but with sound logistics discussion.

Thanks
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by plero(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2021
Do we have players here that we can work together? Truck agents, manufacturers, distributor s. I plan to be dropping offerings soon...stay alert!
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by Housing(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sure we can work together once you keep to the rules.
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by StephenAtir(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2021
plero:
Do we have players here that we can work together? Truck agents, manufacturers, distributor s. I plan to be dropping offerings soon...stay alert!

Pls do o. Giving ur course of study there is much 4 me to learn from u. I run a small courier business.
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by samonom(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2021
Ok, truck owner
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by plero(m): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Housing:
Sure we can work together once you keep to the rules.

Very well, we can. I use truck for animal feeds from Lagos to across the country. And sometimes soy n maize from the west to Lagos.

How best can we work things out?
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by plero(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
samonom:
Ok, truck owner

You mean, you have truck?
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by plero(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
StephenAtir:

Pls do o. Giving ur course of study there is much 4 me to learn from u. I run a small courier business.

Yeah, did both my b.tech n master Transport tech from LAUTECH n UNILAG rep. There are always much more to learn especially in the street- street smartness.

What was your courier biz model? On-demand, next-day or hybrid? We can always include this into the solution we are working towards. After all is still part of logistics.
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by Dlemy: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hello Family,
Transportation business is very wild and is in stages.
What I have learnt about this business is that you need to clearly define what aspect of the business you want to operate.
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by plero(m): 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
Dlemy:
Hello Family,
Transportation business is very wild and is in stages.
What I have learnt about this business is that you need to clearly define what aspect of the business you want to operate.

Thanks really much for this input.
Actually, want to explore haulage path...to be more specific how can one effectively and efficiently manage trucking biz be it as truck owner, agents...
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by Dlemy: 8:26am On Sep 23, 2021
plero:

Thanks really much for this input.
Actually, want to explore haulage path...to be more specific how can one effectively and efficiently manage trucking biz be it as truck owner, agents...

Good morning,
Will be honest and straight to the point.
I don’t do trucks, am a bus owner and I drive it myself although the second bus is on the way for same business. But in all of this to effectively manage and enjoy this business,
1. Pray and ask God for a good drivers, lol you can’t rule prayer and God out.
2. Treat those drivers well, their welfare is key, else you might want to drive the truck yourself from Lagos to Abuja just to test the road, lol.
3. You might want to also consider been a Transporter (Agent) connecting customers and truck owners or drivers together. Meaning you need to have contacts of truck owners and customers at your fingertips.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by ATTAHDYE(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
I am looking for Truck owners to partner with. I can provide consistent order request that will ensure that your trucks always have jobs to fulfil and give you handsome returns.

Spec.: 30-45 tons coverbody trucks
Cargo.: Flour, Sugar, Pasta and sundry FMCGs
Most Active Route: Lagos/Ibadan to other destinations across the country
Return load: Gauranteed

If you have trucks or capacity to invest and buy new truck, I can provide management,

Lets talk on 08063813348
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by Dlemy: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
ATTAHDYE:
I am looking for Truck owners to partner with. I can provide consistent order request that will ensure that your trucks always have jobs to fulfil and give you handsome returns.

If you have trucks or capacity to invest and buy new truck, I can provide management,

Lets talk on 08063813348

Hi,
I have a bus and the most interesting part is return load guarantee.
Won’t mind doing Ibadan 3-4 times a week.
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by temple007: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dlemy:

Hi,
I have a bus and the most interesting part is return load guarantee.
Won’t mind doing Ibadan 3-4 times a week.
can you open a scrutunized Logistics whatsapp group for these. the criteria to enter as a truck agent, trucks owner and whoever can join are as follows.
1. A CAC certiificate not Business name a Limited Liability company
2. Must have a working Office Address.
3. Must have experiience on Logistics,
Dm me on my whatsapp line on 09016709953 Let talk more
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by plero(m): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dlemy:

Good morning,
Will be honest and straight to the point.
I don’t do trucks, am a bus owner and I drive it myself although the second bus is on the way for same business. But in all of this to effectively manage and enjoy this business,
1. Pray and ask God for a good drivers, lol you can’t rule prayer and God out.
2. Treat those drivers well, their welfare is key, else you might want to drive the truck yourself from Lagos to Abuja just to test the road, lol.
3. You might want to also consider been a Transporter (Agent) connecting customers and truck owners or drivers together. Meaning you need to have contacts of truck owners and customers at your fingertips.

This is beautiful. Do you get your passenger from public motor park or soole kind of thing? God bless your endeavours.
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by plero(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
ATTAHDYE:

Lets talk on 08063813348

Am thinking we might have same headache... I often get load, mostly animal feeds but I can't really figure out the transport palava. Do you think will be effective to joining running trucking biz or stay in your line while you partner with truck agent. Am open for serious discussion, of course that can lead to more money. Thanks
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by plero(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
temple007:

can you open a scrutunized Logistics whatsapp group for these. the criteria to enter as a truck agent, trucks owner and whoever can join are as follows.
1. A CAC certiificate not Business name a Limited Liability company
2. Must have a working Office Address.
3. Must have experiience on Logistics,
Dm me on my whatsapp line on 09016709953 Let talk more

I think Dlemy is into passenger transport and just giving general advice for transport player, but in any case monitored WhatsApp group not bad idea, at least for more robust discussion and participation.

+2347035554522
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by Dlemy: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
plero:

This is beautiful. Do you get your passenger from public motor park or soole kind of thing? God bless your endeavours.

The bus is just mainly for cargo (goods only) no seats, you can check my profile for the pictures, while the second one is for passengers (Strictly Executive) airport and hotel pick up or on special occasion demands fully AC.
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by Dlemy: 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
plero:

I think Dlemy is into passenger transport and just giving general advice for transport player, but in any case monitored WhatsApp group not bad idea, at least for more robust discussion and participation.

+2347035554522

Yea, general advise to owners, transporter (Agents) and drivers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by Dlemy: 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hello smart logistics solutions,
Am still in need of a direct link or connection for a consistent day to day job for my bus.
Am open for business, thank you.
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by plero(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2021
It appears this discussion bn silents for weeks but no true especially when some from ppl with reach me on WhatsApp for proper discussion. And this we have bn doing for months.
So, am using this medium to appreciate everyone who reach out through WhatsApp you have all been part of this movement and its success.

While we are still on it, we have come up with a simple yet smart n effective logistics solutions for the smart ones. Mind you, we are still designing, developing the platform, so everyone is welcome with profiting ideas...
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by plero(m): 11:36am On Nov 27, 2021
...also we are making the platform free for all user.

Have a look at the prototype here https://gbera.netlify.app/

If you are player in this industry and want to be part of this movement before launch; do well to chat this number; 09155699740(only chat pls) to place request and accept delivery.

Join our WhatsApp group for more offers;
https:///Eo06ucBlJg31hKWbjuyGxw

Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by plero(m): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Thanks for the love and business...lol

You can still join the group;
Hello,
Join our smart logistics platform, for cargo/parcel owners and courier/logistics providers, where you can always request and accept delivery order;

...carrying it for you

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by Dlemy: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
plero:
Thanks for the love and business...lol

You can still join the group;
Hello,
Join our smart logistics platform, for cargo/parcel owners and courier/logistics providers, where you can always request and accept delivery order;

...carrying it for you

You are doing a great job, well done bro.
The WhatsApp link is not working, want to be part of this too.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by plero(m): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
Dlemy:

You are doing a great job, well done bro.
The WhatsApp link is not working, want to be part of this too.

I don't have idea why the link not working, you can chat the number n will be added to the group

...carrying it for you
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by clothingonline(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Let’s obamslogistics help you with pick up and delivery within Lagos and waybill worldwide

Affordable logistics service in Lagos Dm

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by Dlemy: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
plero:

I don't have idea why the link not working, you can chat the number n will be added to the group

...carrying it for you

Kindly, add me up : 07046461812
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by plero(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
For those that can't join through the previous link. Here is another chance.

Hello,
Join our smart logistics platform, that connect cargo/parcel owners and courier/logistics providers, where you can always request and accept delivery order. No matter the quantity of your cargoes or parcel you will always have a logistics services provider in the group;
http:///30bq6JD

...carrying it for you
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by Dlemy: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
plero:
For those that can't join through the previous link. Here is another chance.

Hello,
Join our smart logistics platform, that connect cargo/parcel owners and courier/logistics providers, where you can always request and accept delivery order. No matter the quantity of your cargoes or parcel you will always have a logistics services provider in the group;
http:///30bq6JD

...carrying it for you

The link is still not working
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by seunmarytemi(f): 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Did you want to ship your parcel, document, foodstuffs such as Dried fish and dried snail abroad ie UK, USA, Canada and rest of the world ? Then we get you covered with ou DHL & UPS Express 3 to 5 working days delivery at doorstep.

Also bulk delivery 10kg above via DHL Express at ridiculous rates 3 to 5working days

Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by Dlemy: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hello family, can this thread be open again
Re: Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions by Dlemy: 10:16am On Apr 07
Happy Sunday
Doctors, Pharmacist, Hospital and Admin Store Personnel in the house.
Kindly assist connect me with medical equipment or medicine delivery job (Medical Courier)
I have my own bus to do the delivery job but I need contacts within Lagos and it environment please.
Reach me on : 08148064886.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest Tribes In Nigeria 2021 / Aliko Dangote Tops Forbes 40 Richest People In Africa / Dollar For Naira...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.