Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Update To My Last Post. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Update To My Last Post. (165 Views)

A Follow Up To My Last Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update To My Last Post. by Kingdomtruth: 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
The primary reason, that accounts for this difference in our body types is SIN. While the heavenly beings live in HOLINESS and free from sin; we, here on earth reign and live in SIN. That is why, we cannot have this shekinah glory's experience (the dwelling of the presence of God upon us that transforms us into the heavenly image, until the flesh is completely destroyed in our bodies. See the example of God and Moses on mount sinai in Exodus 34:29-35.

When Moses spent 40 days and nights with the shekinah glory (in the presence of God) on Mount Sinai; while coming down from the MOUNTAIN, his face was already shining like light; because of the shekinah glory's effect (glory of the presence of God). As a result, the people were afraid to come near him. This was so, because, when Moses was admitted into the presence of God on the mountain; God removed SIN out of him; but after the experience, on his way down the mountain, SIN was restored in him. That was why in verse 33, Moses would always cover his face with a veil after talking to the people; so that: they do not see the brightness of the light fading away. But would however, remove the veil when he goes into the tent to meet the Lord in order to renew the brightness of the glory of God shining on his face as light. I must also mention that: the veil here, symbolizes SIN. So that: when Moses faces God, He (God) removes it (SIN) in him; but when back to the people, it (SIN) is restored in him.

But notice the similarity in Christ's experience with that of Moses in mark 9:2-13. At the transfiguration experience, when Christ was with Moses and Elijah; while Peter, James and John watched from a distance; God descended on HIm (Christ) in the form of cloud. Notice that: immediately, his face and clothes shone like light as the glory of God descended upon Him in the form of cloud. This was so, because, from the period that Christ was baptized by John and the spirit came upon Him in the form of dove, to the period under review in Mark 9:2-13, Christ was completely HOLY. Unlike Moses, whose SIN needed to be taken away; Christ was readily HOLY. And so, the spirit of God found a clean house in Christ to transform Him into the same image and glory of light that God represents. The similarity here is that: just as SIN was taken out of Moses by GOD, before the shekinah glory's effect rubbed on him; in the same way, Christ had to be without SIN , for that shekinah glory's effect to rub on Him also.

Finally, this is me revealing the major difference between the type of bodies that we have as human beings to those of the heavenlies. While theirs, is more beautiful, stronger and radiating the brightness of God, because of the presence of God that they are with and the lack of SIN; ours is weaker, less beautiful and in the dark, because of the flesh (Devil) and SIN that reign in us. So, for us to have same experience as they have, we must die completely to this FLESH and SIN; so that: we can be transformed into the same GLORY and NATURE as they are, by the SPIRIT. See 2corinthians 3:18. The Lord bless us all I pray.

(1) (Reply)

Dear My Muslims Followers / The Yoke Of Jesus / Let's Learn From Elon Musk & Sell Our Private Jets & The Money To End Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.