Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Sanwo-Olu Appoints Bolaji Oreagba LASTMA's New GM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Appoints Bolaji Oreagba LASTMA's New GM (12919 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Sacks LASTMA Boss, Bolaji Oreagba, Appoints Bakare-Oki Olalekan / Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides / Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Bolaji Oreagba LASTMA's New GM by remele2(f): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
wonder233:
#endlastma is the next protest loading. Unlike endsars, this would be bloodier cos this will determine once an for all the soul of Lagos. It might sound farfetched, but when it happens, no one will see it coming. Lastma officials blatantly will ask you if you're yoruba first of all to determine how ruthless they will be with you. Most non-indegenes are taking note. They lastma, lagos govt think when the uprising starts, the usual propaganda of "ibos vs yorubas" will save them. All sensible fed up people irrespective of tribe will join hands to chase them away. The tribal bigots shouts would be drowned

You are 100% correct, when they hold you, they 1st want to know if you are Igbo, once u are Igbo, forget it.... Dey will milk you.. Very wicked pple....

Was driving one day at ajah under bridge when the traffic light was blank, no light at all, i drove pass, they gathered me that once i see its blank, its means its on Red, that the red bulb is dead,

They asked if i was Igbo or Yoruba, when i said Igbo, the other guy said diz one will reach office in yoruba language, i laf.... The rest of the story no be watin i go write for here...

Una Good night

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Bolaji Oreagba LASTMA's New GM by hopexter(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
BigDolph:
Congratulations e don reach your turn to chop inside the National cake

National or state undecided undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Bolaji Oreagba LASTMA's New GM by akanbiaa(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
Congrats
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Bolaji Oreagba LASTMA's New GM by sammirano: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
wonder233:
#endlastma is the next protest loading. Unlike endsars, this would be bloodier cos this will determine once an for all the soul of Lagos. It might sound farfetched, but when it happens, no one will see it coming. Lastma officials blatantly will ask you if you're yoruba first of all to determine how ruthless they will be with you. Most non-indegenes are taking note. They lastma, lagos govt think when the uprising starts, the usual propaganda of "ibos vs yorubas" will save them. All sensible fed up people irrespective of tribe will join hands to chase them away. The tribal bigots shouts would be drowned

This is another stupid fool i share air with in our lagos. If they born your papa well go say that rubbish for oshodi. You will lose one of your flatee eye

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Bolaji Oreagba LASTMA's New GM by sammirano: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
remele2:

You are 100% correct, when they hold you, they 1st want to know if you are Igbo, once u are Igbo, forget it.... Dey will milk you.. Very wicked pple....

Was driving one day at ajah under bridge when the traffic light was blank, no light at all, i drove pass, they gathered me that once i see its blank, its means its on Red, that the red bulb is dead,

They asked if i was Igbo or Yoruba, when i said Igbo, the other guy said diz one will reach office in yoruba language, i laf.... The rest of the story no be watin i go write for here...

Una Good night

Its just started, soon you wont be able to work without speaking yoruba in lagos. You people are the archtect of your doom in pur land

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Bolaji Oreagba LASTMA's New GM by wonder233: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
How about the majority of innocent people extorted ?You keep all the traffic laws and they trump up fake allegations just to extort you. Even if you're a diehard supporter or a tribal bigot. At least speak the truth . ..Lastma was very efficient during Fashola's tenure when he made sure they focused on traffic management, and zero tolerance for extortion, while genuine offenders were treated according to the law. Today lastma is just a joke, full of robbers in uniform.
They demand to see what's in your bank account,
demand you open your wallet to see how much you have. As an individual something will snap one day when you get robbed of your hard earned money
Jerryherd:
cool

Lagos LASTMA boss must be a saddist to qualify for the position

Eko for show.... No time for bullshit

Do anyhow chop fine plenty plenty or have your car sold off at auction

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Bolaji Oreagba LASTMA's New GM by remele2(f): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
sammirano:

Its just started, soon you wont be able to work without speaking yoruba in lagos. You people are the archtect of your doom in pur land

Who iz dix one?

the only pple reasons like u are doz that have nva explored life...

I hope u will nva in ur life pray for Visa someday.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Bolaji Oreagba LASTMA's New GM by wonder233: 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
I laugh in pidgin... nothing concern me with your beef with ibos. I be confirmed Edo blood.. we no dey talk too much, we dey act. When e set, you go know say some people dey use kerosene soak garri. By the time we begin drop the oshodi miscreants wey una take dey do tribal security, e go clear for your eye say hardness no be by mouth
sammirano:

This is another stupid fool i share air with in our lagos. If they born your papa well go say that rubbish for oshodi. You will lose one of your flatee eye
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Bolaji Oreagba LASTMA's New GM by acmilan4li(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
[Nar you go enter road for control traffic for road users. quote author=wonder233 post=105816858]#endlastma is the next protest loading. Unlike endsars, this would be bloodier cos this will determine once an for all the soul of Lagos. It might sound farfetched, but when it happens, no one will see it coming. Lastma officials blatantly will ask you if you're yoruba first of all to determine how ruthless they will be with you. Most non-indegenes are taking note. They lastma, lagos govt think when the uprising starts, the usual propaganda of "ibos vs yorubas" will save them. All sensible fed up people irrespective of tribe will join hands to chase them away. The tribal bigots shouts would be drowned [/quote]
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Bolaji Oreagba LASTMA's New GM by acmilan4li(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lolz who go come control the traffic nar
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Bolaji Oreagba LASTMA's New GM by Tareq1105: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
Congratulations to Bolaji, my childhood friend in the 80s in Ikorodu.

You're a round peg in a round hole.

Your appointment is well deserved. You joined LASTMA when no one thought the outfit would stand.

Congratulations Ore, Omo Ikorodu Oriwu.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Bolaji Oreagba LASTMA's New GM by saxtaiwo: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sanwo olu abi Tinubu appoints, please put it well .
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Bolaji Oreagba LASTMA's New GM by tunmoj(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see this new officer not lasting in office, I see him roped into a bribery scandal, I see him being booted out of office.

This I have seen.
How can he escape these tragedies you have seen ahead?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano / Osinbajo Represents Buhari At Peace Summit In Addis Ababa / Supreme Court Bars Ojukaye Flag-Amachree From Medical Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.