Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Update:the Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update:the Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (435 Views)

Just In: Emmanuel Nnebe, 2021 Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Is Dead / Who Has Registered In The Gulder Ultimate Search, AndHow Did You Pass This Stage / Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update:the Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Noble1000(m): 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
Good day everyone..
Now that the registration for the Gulder ultimate search is closed.
How can the applicants that registered successful know if they can participate in the auditioning.. Because for me, i received a message from M-Alert telling me that my application has been received that i will be contacted if successful. And i also received Email stating the same thing.
But i haven't received any other Message or Email again.
My question now is,How can i know if i am eligible to participate for the Audition which is starting tomorrow in my area.

Re: Update:the Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Noble1000(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
Moderators pls move this to the promise land so that people that knows about this can reply..
It's urgent.
Thank you.
Re: Update:the Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by chatinent: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
The housemates have already been selected before they began.
Re: Update:the Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by kestolove95(m): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
So nigeria has tirn to a reality show country...its a pity.. Buhari and his cabinet are doing their own reality infact two ministers wia evicted last two weeks, boko haram are doing theirs same goes to bandit nd ipob...
Re: Update:the Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by donbachi(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
No reality show for nigeria,go ever pass naijapoliticking
Re: Update:the Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Onyi22(f): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
Like for Ultimate search, share for BBN grin

1 Like

Re: Update:the Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Swingking(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
What next please
Re: Update:the Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Kobicove(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Good luck to those who registered successfully!
Re: Update:the Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Slimanyd2: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Noble1000:
Good day everyone..
Now that the registration for the Gulder ultimate search is closed.
How can the applicants that registered successful know if they can participate in the auditioning.. Because for me, i received a message from M-Alert telling me that my application has been received that i will be contacted if successful. And i also received Email stating the same thing.
But i haven't received any other Message or Email again.
My question now is,How can i know if i am eligible to participate for the Audition which is starting tomorrow in my area.

Got there mail 2 days ago for auditioning in Lagos but I doubt if I will be going sha. And moreover , There prize money is way way below what I expected. If BBnaija fit dey pay winner about 90M and gulder dey pay about 3m to 5m with more risk . I think it doesn't worth the risk for that amount. I prefer to be in the bbn AC than be in the bush for a whole month .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Makeup Transformation For Grandma / Video Of Queen Riding Whitemoney Like A Horse In HOD / Davido Pends On Buying Diamond Wristwatches After Losing 180 Million Naira ($330

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.