Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

EPL Match Week 4 Post Review - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Match Week 4 Post Review (5987 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / Epl Match Week 5 Reviews / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL Match Week 4 Post Review by gammarays(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
The epl match week 4 ended on an exciting note. 10 matches played across 3 days with plenty of goals scored and great news worthy highlights.

Major wins for the top clubs which shows that this season will be more competitive than ever. Ronaldo and Lukaku stole the show with impressive displays.

I made some personal observations and would love to highlight them below. They’re just my personal views anyway.

Culled from
https://wildwolf.xyz/epl-match-week-4-post-review/

Re: EPL Match Week 4 Post Review by gammarays(m): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
1. Chelsea has the best squad depth:

Forget about the $1 billion plus Guardiola and City transfer debate. Chelsea seems to have the most balanced squad right now.

From the first eleven to the bench and reserves, every player is playing with full confidence and passion.

Remember, liverpool broke the bank to get Alisson and Van Dijk to break their trophy curse. Chelsea seems to have fixed their round pegs in right holes by getting Mendy and Lukaku.
The squad is on fire now and has conceded just once in 4 outings so far. That’s champions stuff!
Re: EPL Match Week 4 Post Review by gammarays(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
2.The League will be closely contested:
The top four teams (Man utd, Liverpool, Chelsea and City) are showing intense interest in the trophy right from start.

The competition is very fierce now so I don’t think there’ll be a wide gap between the eventual winner and runner up like what happened last season.

However, I tip Chelsea to win the Epl trophy.
Re: EPL Match Week 4 Post Review by gammarays(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
3.Race for the golden boot will be fierce:
The epl match week 4 has seen lots of goals with many players showing class in front of goal.

Bruno Fernandez and Michail Antonio lead the pack with 4 goals each. Lukaku,Salah,Greenwood, Gray and Calvert Lewin follow with 3 goals each.
Ronaldo and Edouard netted twice in their first outing.

Some out of this current list may drop form and known names like Kane may come up but the race will be contested till the closing stages.

I predict either of Ronaldo, Lukaku or Salah to win this.
Re: EPL Match Week 4 Post Review by gammarays(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Manchester United scores plenty of goals but are not in shape:
United has scored 11 goals in 4 matches so far but they look unstable. They have players that can score lot of goals but they need a solid dmf and a concrete defensive line.

The real test will come when they face compact teams.

(1) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur ? Vs ? Chelsea At 16:30 / Richest Club In The World / Liverpool Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 29th October 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.