Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

The Ronaldo Effect - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Ronaldo Effect (366 Views)

The Ronaldo And Messi Dance That Went Viral / The Cristiano Ronaldo Effect: Juventus Overtake Man.u To Become Third Most...... / A Shirt Sold Every Minute And The Mind-blowing Cristiano Ronaldo Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ronaldo Effect by wwwihy: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
The Ronaldo Effect

Re: The Ronaldo Effect by Goldbw122(m): 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
So surprising event woww
Re: The Ronaldo Effect by DoggoneDogg: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
The guy is a fraud.
He will use Man Utd to statpad while they remain where they were last season or even worse.

He will score in meaningless matches or losses then in crunch vital moments when you need him the most he will fail.

Fraud.

2 Likes

Re: The Ronaldo Effect by LANUX: 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
[quote author=DoggoneDogg post=105824585]The guy is a fraud.
He will use Man Utd to statpad while they remain where they were last season or even worse.

He will score in meaningless matches or losses then in crunch vital moments when you need him the most he will fail.
Dry
Re: The Ronaldo Effect by paulolee(m): 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
I pity united...it seems na jus one season cr7 go stay...united jazz no too strong like Juve own.
it seems ole eyes go quick open....na small y.boys b dis o...no wahala
Re: The Ronaldo Effect by Athemisia: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2021
Man UTD coach is the problem. They have good players far better than young boys but he doesn't know how to use them.

Stop blaming Ronaldo, he did is best. Besides, he isn't the only player on that team.
The red card wasn't cause by him.
The 2nd goal error wasn't cause by him.
He got substituted leaving man UTD with no threat upfront.
No Varane in the starting lineup.
No mata.
No Cavani.
Even Fernandez got substituted when the pressure was still high.
Now tell me, who does that?

2 Likes

Re: The Ronaldo Effect by Christiansen(m): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2021
Athemisia:
Man UTD coach is the problem. They have good players far better than young boys but he doesn't know how to use them.

Stop blaming Ronaldo, he did is best. Besides, he isn't the only player on that team.
No mata.
No Cavani.

Shut up. Man utd and Ole finished 2nd in EPL last season. Only pep finished ahead of him so pls stfu!

Why should varane and cavani be starting a against small team like young boys when you have west ham coming up in weekend?

Juan Mata? Are you even a man utd fan or just a wannabe because of that fraud called penaldo?

The fact here is, Ronaldo is a fraud. I'm pitying the real man utd fans, not the likes of you. Because before they realize juventus sold them an old outdated fraud, it would be too late
Re: The Ronaldo Effect by hatakekakashi: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2021
Christiansen:

Shut up. Man utd and Ole finished 2nd in EPL last season. Only pep finished ahead of him so pls stfu!

Why should varane and cavani be starting a against small team like young boys when you have west ham coming up in weekend?

Juan Mata? Are you even a man utd fan or just a wannabe because of that fraud called penaldo?

The fact here is, Ronaldo is a fraud. I'm pitying the real man utd fans, not the likes of you. Because before they realize juventus sold them an old outdated fraud, it would be too late
So man u lost because of Ronaldo Explain bro
Re: The Ronaldo Effect by Athemisia: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2021
Christiansen:

Still spinning yawn as always...

For the records I'm not a Man UTD fan. Just a gambler of the game.

I can see you are one of those Man UTD fans who are expecting automatic victory because you have Ronaldo right Keep dreaming...

Lukaku was there your stupid coach gave silly excuses why he sold him.. now look at him in Chelsea flying high.

Ronaldo story won't be different, infact he is already regretting coming to a dead club... cheesy

Please see your doctor if the pain persist...

1 Like

Re: The Ronaldo Effect by Christiansen(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2021
Athemisia:

Still spinning yawn as always...

For the records I'm not a Man UTD fan. Just a gambler of the game.

I can see you are one of those Man UTD fans who are expecting automatic victory because you have Ronaldo right Keep dreaming...

Lukaku was there your stupid coach gave silly excuses why he sold him.. now look at him in Chelsea flying high.

Ronaldo story won't be different, infact he is already regretting coming to a dead club... cheesy

Please see your doctor if the pain persist...

Hahaha ha, I'm actually a die hard Chelsea fan, sorry to burst your bubble.

The fact that I'm giving my analysis on another team doesn't make me a fan of them. I advice you change that silly mentality of yours mate.

Meanwhile, I never said man utd were required to win all the trophies as a result of signing that fraud call pendu.
But at least, they should be doing better here, especially against a team like young boys.

I've always sounded it to man utd that signing pendulum would make them diminish like juventus since they including Bruno would all be searching for him with their passes to score.

What Ronaldo cares about is goals, goals and more goals. He's not a team player and definitely doesn't add much to the team apart from the goal aspect.

United finished second last season and the best they can finish this season is 4th. Watch out for how pendulum fanboys would come out to say man utd is filled with average players and Ronaldo is the one carrying them come end of the season. The same thing they said about juventus, who were dominating before his arrival
Re: The Ronaldo Effect by Kingcalls: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2021
Athemisia:

No mata.
No Cavani.

Ignore them....they are just irrelevant online trolls...Ronaldo dint even play that game in juve...dont mind them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2021 List Of Football Trials And Scouting Programs In Nigeria / Ronaldo Eyes 800th Goal, Italy Out Avoid Repeat Of 2017 – Key Talking Points Ahe / Ragnick Identifies Three New Signings For Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.