Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/09/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/09/2021 (102 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/09/18 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(fri. 15/09/2017) A Divine Curse / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER 2021.

THEME: GOD’S ORDER IS SOCIAL ORDER!

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 15/09/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Wednesday, September 15, 2021)*

*GOD'S ORDER IS SOCIAL ORDER!*

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation and the redemption of my soul from eternal destruction, in hell, through the blood of Jesus that was shed at Calvary.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, destroy every yoke of idolatry in my life, and help me to believe and put my trust only in You, the true God, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, purge my heart of covetousness and the spirit of hypocrisy; make me not only the hearer of Your word, but also, the doer, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let the blood of Jesus begin to flow from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet and cleanse me from all unrighteousness and satanic deposits, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, set me and my country free from every demonic and ancestral pollution, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, let me never be unequally yoked with unbelievers, or patronise, diviners, enchanters, necromancers, consulters with familiar spirits, observers of times, witches and wizards, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every curse that I have brought upon my myself and my family through past involvement with the occult and demonic societies, be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.

9.Father, let every innocent blood that has been shed in this land, crying vengeance against the land, be silenced by Your mercy, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and make a way for him, always, where there seems to be no way, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 7:50am On Sep 15, 2021
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/09/2021 / God Keep Me Tolu Ilori Holy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.