Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Get An Approved Upwork Account And Make Money Online Marketing Your Skills - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get An Approved Upwork Account And Make Money Online Marketing Your Skills (103 Views)

Top Paying Online Marketing Programs Nigerians Can Sign Up For / Marketing Your Kindle / Createspace Ebook Effectively 2018 / An Approved Max Bounty Account Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get An Approved Upwork Account And Make Money Online Marketing Your Skills by IObserver: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hey there!
I am Gabriel Onyedika Nnamoko, a certified freelance copywriter, professional video editor and UpWork guru. I help people create UpWork accounts that sell.
Now what is UpWork? UpWork is a registered, online American company (similar to Fiverr) where people hire you (a freelancer; that is someone who does not work for a particular company or organization) to do jobs for them remotely (that is with your Smartphone or laptop) after which you are paid (normally in US Dollars), depending on the price that was agreed upon by the both of you. It is very possible to hit ₦50,000 a month on UpWork working on your own terms.
Succeeding on UpWork (because, yes, there is stiff competition) requires many things and one of them is a professional approved UpWork account. It not only sets you apart as a master in the game; it also brings high-paying potential clients your way.

HERE IS WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN BY HAVING AN APPROVED UPWORK ACCOUNT:
• The ability to FINALLY live that life of financial independence you’ve always sought.
• The ability to provide your skills to a wide range of people at your OWN rates.
• The ability to receive payments from foreign clients directly in your local bank account, hassle-free.
• The flexibility to choose when you work and who you work with. Etc.
I created UpWork accounts for over twenty-five clients in the month of August this year (2021) alone and NONE OF THEM is doing less than $100 per month on the site.

HERE ARE ADDED BONUSES YOU GET WHEN I CREATE AN UPWORK ACCOUNT FOR YOU:
• A professionally (yes, professionally) designed UpWork account with EVERYTHING set up for you (worth not less than ₦4,000).
• Access to my ENTIRE library with many books you can’t get anywhere else on the Internet (Worth over ₦50,000) for FREE.
• I will hold you by the hand and show you how to start even if you don’t have the skills yet (worth ₦10,000).
• FREE 30 minutes WhatsApp session with me where I lay bare the secrets of selling your skills online and making a fortune out of them (Worth ₦3000). The session will arm you with all you need to make more than a living on UpWork.
• FREE access to a premium e-book which contains all you need to succeed on UpWork (Worth ₦2000).
• Lifetime mentorship and coaching (Priceless).

Creating a professional UpWork account ALONE DOES NOT COST LESS THAN ₦4,000. With all the added bonuses, if you pay ₦10,000 for it you would have brokered a good deal, isn’t it?

Since I am rolling out this training for the first time this month and since I want to build a large community of successful UpWork freelancers,

I am crashing the fee to ₦2,999 ONLY. This offer is only open for a limited time before the price goes back to ₦10,000! Only the first 30 persons to pay get access to my ENTIRE library.
Make a payment of ₦2,999 ONLY to:
Account Name: Gabriel Onyedika Nnamoko
Account Number: 2139412080
Bank: UBA

Send proof of payment on WhatsApp to +2348127690527 to begin immediately.
Contact the number above for more info.(WhatsApp only).

(1) (Reply)

Tender Opportunities For Construction, Engineering And Procurement Companies / It's Not An Option / Don't Underestimate The Power Of Small Coins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.