Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (901 Views)

Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians / Ruga: Ooni Of Ife, Wole Soyinka Tell Nigerians To Defend Their Ancestral Lands / What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Admissionclass: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
H

18 Likes

Re: . by uBuNiT: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
These guys go extral lenght to frame up IPOB. They actually do kill people and post the videos to claim it is IPOB. They are being financed by some cursed men

17 Likes

Re: . by SarkinYarki: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
Udele is is the one that probably burnt that school

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Muna4real(f): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
Admissionclass:
How come you guys always have all videos of crimes committed by your so called ipob terrorists? How do you get those video clips,i am very sure ipob can never post pictures or videos of themselves killing saboteurs they will rather execute them secretly and will never post it on social media,

Something is fishy here..

They can't answer

10 Likes

Re: . by Hyperchi(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
coz they are paid media front of the police and Dss

12 Likes

Re: . by Arda1000(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
Definitely a question that we want to hear the answer

6 Likes

Re: . by cybersoldiers: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Udele comes from same LGA as the dss spokesman....

Maybe, just maybe they are related by blood or by the plans..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by MrColdsweat: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
Udele1 is an old man ignorant of the concept of consequences.

5 Likes

Re: . by Telekinetic: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Admissionclass:
How come you guys always have all videos of crimes committed by your so called ipob terrorists? How do you get those video clips,i am very sure ipob can never post pictures or videos of themselves killing saboteurs they will rather execute them secretly and will never post it on social media,

Lol... Please don’t mind that online Fulani terrorist. The idiot goes online to source for old crime news, cuts and joins the clips together and does a voice over. I don’t blame him tho, I blame the govt agents disguised as mods that allow him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Jostoman: 6:11am On Sep 15, 2021
That man is working for government against IPOB the way they are using some Afonja to deal with igboho and his people now.

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 15, 2021
Na one Fulani idiot writing trash on nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: . by ConqueredWest: 6:23am On Sep 15, 2021
Good question

1 Like

Re: . by wordcat(m): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2021
When outsiders are clapping for you...

It will be difficult to regain your strength after the dance.

Re: . by naijapips04: 7:21am On Sep 15, 2021
Admissionclass:

They are moles within your IPOB. You are very foolish if you think the Nigerian intelligence do not have moles within your IPOB structure. These videos are shared within IPOB closed circuit and get leaked.

You guys are the most foolish organization on earth.

1 Like

Re: . by loveth360(f): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2021
The guy is one of those killing people in East.

1 Like

Re: . by Burruchaga71(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2021
uBuNiT:
These guys go extral lenght to frame up IPOB. They actually do kill people and post the videos to claim it is IPOB. They are being financed by some cursed men
Believe me those IDIOTS will be fished out from their hideout by 2 am very soon and dealt with according to IPOB law.
Re: . by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:40am On Sep 15, 2021
SarkinYarki:
grin
Re: . by Muna4real(f): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2021
naijapips04:

They are moles within your IPOB. You are very foolish if you think the Nigerian intelligence do not have moles within your IPOB structure. These videos are shared within IPOB closed circuit and get leaked.

White lies! Why haven't those "moles" exposed the supposed killers in ipob? You are not making sense. If your claim is true,then every single one of those killers would have been arrested by now. Stop decieving yourselves. One day, you guys would tell us where you get those videos.

1 Like

Re: . by naijapips04: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2021
Muna4real:

White lies! Why haven't those "moles" exposed the supposed killers in ipob? You are not making sense. If your claim is true,then every single one of those killers would have been arrested by now. Stop decieving yourselves. One day, you guys would tell us where you get those videos.

When police round your people up as they have been doing, how do you think they get the information? How did you think they got to know about kanu oshi whereabouts even people you low lives? You idiots are just bunch of noise makers.
Re: . by Danjikanbauchi: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
SarkinYarki:
yes he did, they have machineries in police and army to do their dirty jobs. Ko kana gardama ne ?
Re: . by esnbrutality: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Irrelevant topic....both miscreants are useless Afonja almajiri from Kogi state. So let dem be abeg....niggazz gat better things to do joor! angry angry
Re: . by Notasyouthink: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
Admissionclass:

My brother your brain is intact nothing do am. I always tell who cares to know that udele1 and oyigboupdate are agents of mischief working for this APC government if you doubt me visit their profiles and see if they have ever write anything about killer herdsmen or anything against Buhari's government they are always selective and partial in their doings Nonepartisan1 is also one of them.

Fulani herdsmen have killed alot of people in Igbo land including pregnant women especially in ebony and Enugu states but, you can't see these two write anything about it. Oyigboupdate will tell you that fulani herdsmen is not in Igboland. But they have videos of crimes done by their fellow mischief mischief makers which they will tag IPOB ESN.

1 Like

Re: . by Notasyouthink: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
naijapips04:

Clap for your mumu self so oyigboupdate that his worwor face is in his profile even as we speak is now a mole in IPOB??

And you said you're wise grin grin grin
Re: . by naijapips04: 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Clap for your mumu self so oyigboupdate that his worwor face is in his profile even as we speak is now a mole in IPOB??

And you said you're wise grin grin grin

Idiota i'm refering to how the video gets out. Once it's out, it can be in the hands of anyone including the OP.

(1) (Reply)

Fulanis Beneficiaries Of The Woes In The SE / Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo / The Kingdom Of Atlantis's Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.