Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Smart Services: My Craftzone Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Smart Services: My Craftzone Experience (131 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart Services: My Craftzone Experience by edikandavid(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
All around the world, everyone is looking for an OPPORTUNITY. When it comes, people call it different names, some will say it's a favor from God, others would say it's a connection, whatever name you call it, an average Craftsman or business owner would tell you that it is not easy to find an opportunity to be hired or patronized by the right client who is willing to pay the right price for a service.

But thanks to Craftzone Technology, an indigenous technology startup that has created a platform that offers opportunities for everyone who has something to offer, to meet the right clients without stress.

Before I go into details, my name is Mike Essien, a freelance brand consultant and in my line of work ideas rule the world. So, recently I fell short of ideas (which is not unusual), ideas that I needed in tons. I needed to refresh my mind and break the spell, so I consulted my usual oracle “the Internet”.
As I began my consultations, few minutes into the ritual, I stumbled on an ad by CraftZone app and I was wowed by the captivating caption, “Double Your Hustle…” Honestly I had to pause there for a while because that ad was for me; I have been looking for ways to double my hustle.

So, I decided to learn more about the mobile app by carrying out personal research. Unknown to me, that was the beginning of my journey to a community of services, a land of the free, where service providers are treated equally. CraftZone App was the answer to my prayers. Imagine an app that is free to download, and free to use with no hidden charges.

The challenges that came with running my business were too numerous. During and after the Covid19 lockdown, I was faced with challenges of securing jobs and trust issues; clients find it hard to trust freelancers and vice versa. To avoid getting scammed, I had to act smart and CraftZone mobile app was the deal breaker for me, the smartest way to run my business.

In the course of my research, I learned that “smartphones aren’t very “smart” without the software apps that give them their usability and versatility (Voas, Michael, & van Genuchten, 2012). Applications like CraftZone are some of the softwares that give a mobile phone its true worth.

With just 4 steps (1. Downloading the craftZone app on Google play store, 2. Registering my business, 3. Activating my account and 4. Adding my services) using my mobile phone, I can proudly say I am a CEO of an international brand because with this app I receive calls and bookings from around the world. Truly speaking, I have doubled my hustle and profits. As a freelance working without a business address was also an obstacle to the growth of my business, but with CraftZone App I can proudly say I own a business location on a global space with an internationally recognized address.

My CraftZone Experience has been impeccable, exceptional, and fantastic. Without CraftZone App, I would have been running a myopic business. Through CraftZone app I have been able to carry out 100% safe transactions with 100% customer protection; I have tripled my client base and profit. CraftZone App is a must-have and a must download for business owners, service providers, and employers of labor.

CraftZone app …. Smart services

(1) (Reply)

Cious Organic Products For Family And Friends Available In Enugu / Small Business You Have To Experience It Yourself / This 'unique Business Model' Can 5X-10X your sales For Any Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.