Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Ask Me Anything Crypto - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask Me Anything Crypto (703 Views)

Do You Know #60,000 Can Get You An Acre Of Land? Ask Me How!. / I Receive Alert Every Four Days. Ask Me How? / Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Anything Crypto by juceey: 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hi, I noticed nairalanders asking questions about crypto and not getting answers.

I make a living investing in crypto and trading its various segments

I will be answering your crypto questions and I am sure there are other crypto enthusiasts that will help out too.

Drop your questions and I will find the time to trash them.

Countries are beginning to accept crypto as legal tender, if you are not paying attention to this space I wonder where your attention is, BB?

Re: Ask Me Anything Crypto by greatnaija01: 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
juceey:
Hi, I noticed nairalanders asking questions about crypto and not getting answers.

I will be answering your crypto questions and I am sure there are other crypto enthusiasts that will help out too.

Countries are beginning to accept crypto as legal tender, if you are not paying attention to this space I wonder where your attention is, BB?

HOW DOES A PERSON DO CRYPTO ARBITRAGE IN NIGERIA?
Re: Ask Me Anything Crypto by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 15, 2021
Crypto don cast.No how you fit convince person to invest in a baba ijebu call crypto.You just dey find who you go scam since oyinbo women no dey gree pay una dollars again.Na naira who don dey hustle to make.
Re: Ask Me Anything Crypto by juceey: 4:34am On Sep 15, 2021
greatnaija01:

HOW DOES A PERSON DO CRYPTO ARBITRAGE IN NIGERIA?

I love the question.

First, let's deal with what arbitrage is...

Arbitrage is taking advantage of price differences between two exchanges or more for profit.

For example: lets say the current price of tron (trx) on

Binance is 0.1159$ or 63.67# and on
Okex. Is. 0.1170$ or 64.35#

Abitraging is buying from binance low and selling on OKex high, repeat until there is no more price differences.

Arbitrage opportunity was easy to find 3-4 years ago but now with bot scanning most exchanges and executing trades through api automatically. Its difficult to find the opportunity.

I still do arbitrage till date.

My tips : find new tokens trading on not so popular exchanges you will find gold... Especially when there is a huge rise or drop in the overall market.

Note (risk): there might be some delay when transferring your arbitrage token which might make others fill the gap before there by leaving you with little to no profit.
Re: Ask Me Anything Crypto by juceey: 4:51am On Sep 15, 2021
Joysticks:
Crypto don cast.No how you fit convince person to invest in a baba ijebu call crypto.You just dey find who you go scam since oyinbo women no dey gree pay una dollars again.Na naira who don dey hustle to make.

Thomas this is how much I withdrew yesterday. (Everyday/ week is not Christmas oh but some days are miraculous.)

You too can make money legitimately here in 9ja with just an android phone.

No need to look for girls pants or contaminate your spirit man for money you will not enjoy.

You can make 5k daily with ease but you have to put in the work and get knowledge first.

Ask your questions i go answer the one I know. No man knows all.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything Crypto by maiquel: 5:59am On Sep 15, 2021
Can we relate on telegram?
Re: Ask Me Anything Crypto by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 15, 2021
juceey:

I have some of couple of questions to ask you, kindly chat me on whatsapp 0.8.1.3.7.5.3.3.3.7.5
Re: Ask Me Anything Crypto by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 15, 2021
juceey:

Thomas this is how much I withdrew yesterday. (Everyday/ week is not Christmas oh but some days are miraculous.)

No need to look for girls pants or contaminate your spirit man for money you will not enjoy.

You can make 5k daily with ease but you have to put in the work and get knowledge first.

Abeg snapped yourself with your dollars and NL Monika.
Re: Ask Me Anything Crypto by Chigorkizz(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2021
How do I join

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything Crypto by greatnaija01: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2021
juceey:

I love the question.

First, let's deal with what arbitrage is...

Arbitrage is taking advantage of price differences between two exchanges or more for profit.

For example: lets say the current price of tron (trx) on

Binance is 0.1159$ or 63.67# and on
Okex. Is. 0.1170$ or 64.35#

Abitraging is buying from binance low and selling on OKex high, repeat until there is no more price differences.

Arbitrage opportunity was easy to find 3-4 years ago but now with bot scanning most exchanges and executing trades through api automatically. Its difficult to find the opportunity.

I still do arbitrage till date.

My tips : find new tokens trading on not so popular exchanges you will find gold... Especially when there is a huge rise or drop in the overall market.

Note (risk): there might be some delay when transferring your arbitrage token which might make others fill the gap before there by leaving you with little to no profit.

ok thank you for this o... i want to earn daily on crypto, can you teach me? and how much do you charge?
Re: Ask Me Anything Crypto by JustZoe(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
juceey:

Do you have any comprehensive pdf material or website to learn the basics of investing in crypto currency?

If you do, can you pls send me one on maturedjustus@gmail.com

Many thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything Crypto by Mimie05: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
juceey:

How I go take connect with you
Re: Ask Me Anything Crypto by kanayoevans: 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
I also need material. You can send to me too. evarestuskanayo@gmail.com
JustZoe:

Do you have any comprehensive pdf material or website to learn the basics of investing in crypto currency?

If you do, can you pls send me one on maturedjustus@gmail.com

Many thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything Crypto by juceey: 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
There are so many ways to make money in the crypto space. Here are the few ways I know and use daily.

1. Trading: we all know what trading is buy, buying low and selling high basically.

2. Investing: here you buy tokens and hold for long term... Preferably, Years if possible.

3. Working with startup projects: there are so many projects in their infants stage in the crypto- sphere. Projects that are starting up are usually in need of promoters, ambassadors, influencers, writers, translators, moderators the list is endless. And many of them will pay in their native tokens.

4. Running P2P services on exchanges: depending on the exchange, you will be paid a fixed fee or you will charge based of % I.e you take 2% of the total amount or (too much info here)

5. Airdrops: here project distribute their tokens to users freely. Most popular is the UNISWAP token that made many Nigerians millionaires

We also have the difficult ways because they require more work to work but they pay more (also the risk is more)

* Leverage trading

* Building you own project and scaling it.

Before you ask for PDF or number...

You have to decide which of these method you want to pursue and Master.

Do a little research so you can make informed decision, ask question so you can get direction.

Let me know what method calls out to you and let's start from there.

Forgive my typos! I don't tire
Re: Ask Me Anything Crypto by juceey: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
Chigorkizz:
How do I join

Stick around you will learn alot
Re: Ask Me Anything Crypto by jammyP: 6:19am On Sep 17, 2021
Krch:
Good job

Bros find binary option thread na, get sense!
Re: Ask Me Anything Crypto by jammyP: 6:21am On Sep 17, 2021
juceey:
There are so many ways to make money in the crypto space. Here are the few ways I know and use daily.

1. Trading: we all know what trading is buy, buying low and selling high basically.

2. Investing: here you buy tokens and hold for long term... Preferably, Years if possible.

3. Working with startup projects: there are so many projects in their infants stage in the crypto- sphere. Projects that are starting up are usually in need of promoters, ambassadors, influencers, writers, translators, moderators the list is endless. And many of them will pay in their native tokens.

4. Running P2P services on exchanges: depending on the exchange, you will be paid a fixed fee or you will charge based of % I.e you take 2% of the total amount or (too much info here)

5. Airdrops: here project distribute their tokens to users freely. Most popular is the UNISWAP token that made many Nigerians millionaires

We also have the difficult ways because they require more work to work but they pay more (also the risk is more)

* Leverage trading

* Building you own project and scaling it.

Before you ask for PDF or number...

You have to decide which of these method you want to pursue and Master.

Do a little research so you can make informed decision, ask question so you can get direction.

Let me know what method calls out to you and let's start from there.

Forgive my typos! I don't tire

I want to learn P2P and investing.

What's will it cost.
Re: Ask Me Anything Crypto by juceey: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
The entire crypto market is spilling blood and my mentor would always say...

when there is blood on the street, you should be buying

buy now and smile later!

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start With #1.2m In Abuja? / FREE CLASS: How To Make N300,000 Monthly Trading Gift Cards With Zero Capital / Legit Online Investment Platform: Invest With The Free #5000 Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.