Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building (29530 Views)

Many People & 100 Vehicles Burnt In Eleme, Rivers Fuel Tankers Explosions / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by Or11: 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Happened just now. A building was on fire in my neighborhood in Poland, I missed all the real action, the smoke is the aftermath of the fire after it had been put out. I think the firefighters in this city are bored because only one or two tankers would have done the job, but four heavy duty tankers are here with a police van too.

Its almost midnight so it's dark but would be posting photos tomorrow of the building when it's sun is out.

12 Likes

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by Imustreturn(m): 12:49am On Sep 15, 2021
Working society

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by Terrier99: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lagos under Ambode used to do this. We had the LRU with World-class equipment do far more than this. I don't know what happened to the LRU.
Today, If a tanker falls in Lagos, you see those rickety rented tow trucks trying to pick it up.

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by mokoh(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
If na Nigeria that house to burn reach ground

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by Itohanmiwa: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
grin
Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by DrHighchief(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
T
Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by ojehmario1969(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dope
Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by Sunnybay7: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Go slow and bad roads won't even let them get to you here in Nigeria, and if it's a federal building where thieves have looted dry, then forget it,the building is gone even if the fire service is next door.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by Poopypants: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
A country that works

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by slawormiir: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Country of lewandowski up and doing....now I see why lewandowski is always up to the task
So na thier blood he dey...quick response to a situation....no wonder he was able to score five goals within nine minutes despite coming from the bench

This is where even my name slawormiir originates from
Bmaster:
cheesy Lol...
Bro,to tell you the honest truth,your name still sounds weird to my hearing even though it's been a long time I knew you on this forum grin
Imagine, 'swallow me'... grin grin cheesy
Show my name some respect....not swallow...say slawormiir...originates from Poland....
If that name send you friend request for Facebook, Instagram, wechat......nor accept o....if not in a twinkle of an eye you will be hypnotised...and once hypnotised..your mind go dey...and once your mind dey then you are on your own

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by B3sty(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Where are the Fire Fighting Trucks?
I've to Zoom In before seeing the Fire Fighting Truck now, that's a Country that things Work...
Kudos to the Fire Fighters!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by Elsueno: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Here, only one will come, if it even comes on time it might just be empty or the building already half burned to d ground. grin dats even in big cities woh...if u no dey there, them no go show at all!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by jaxxy(m): 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Normally and in sane climes when there’s a fire more than enough fire trucks respond depending on the situation not because one can’t handle it bt just Incase they need more hands others are on standby.

It is a normal practice bt in stupid countries they will wait for water to finish b4 they start looking for another truck to come to the rescue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by BKayy: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
It is not the name of the country but the people.
If these people did not stand against the Russians and other partitionists, this country won't be this good or have the resources for four fire fighters to be having a field day.
So dear OP, what you are enjoying over there is the blood, sweat and tears of the Polish people.
Poland did not become that good by playing politics under Russia or France but challenging status quo on the Battle Field. The same goes to other European countries and USA.
Go through their histories.

This news should serve as a motivation to all Freedom fighters in Nigeria. What you are doing is exactly what made European countries this good. Don't relent.

Below is one of the representation of what brought about this enjoyment.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by P1PrinceKT(m): 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
So you must report everything on social media even without the prior notice of the victim.

1 Like

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by optimistic0001: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
In Nigeria, the fire commandant will be like "are you crazy to use four fire truck, you people should go and use bucket to fetch water and quench it"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by DominionGreat: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Definitely frying beans after reading this news
Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by Sonnobax15(m): 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
God punish our NIGERIAN leaders lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by FreeStuffsNG: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
This is one of the 'backyard' nations of Europe. It's really under estimated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by Lightway: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Or11:
Happened just now. A building was on fire in my neighborhood in Poland, I missed all the real action, the smoke is the aftermath of the fire after it had been put out. I think the firefighters in this city are bored because only one or two tankers would have done the job, but four heavy duty tankers are here with a police van too.

Its almost midnight so it's dark but would be posting photos tomorrow of the building when it's sun is out.

If there is no tanker, you will complain.

If there is more tankers you will complain.

What can we do to please you oooo... Human beans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by Terrier99: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
So you must report everything on social media even without the prior notice of the victim.

You don't even understand what you're talking about. You just open your mouth because others are opening mouth, you lack contextual knowledge.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by WADZAS: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
A working system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by condralbedez: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Organised country,not 9ja wai our leaders will be jumping from one party to another, because their initial party did't favour their selfish desires cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by mrkings84(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nice one.

Whereas in Nigeria rather than planning how to make the fire service more equipped, they are planning to give them fire arms!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by McOluOmo: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nice system

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by Matheusmartin: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mountain of fire people would rather call on more fire to quench the fire..
grin

2 Likes

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by wpadmin: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Countries where human lives matter.
Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by FreeStuffsNG: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
condralbedez:
Organised country
Poland?? Yet they're the highest foreigners of European descent migrating to UK.
With Poland population of less than 40m people, they are 3 times more than the population of Nigerians(a nation with almost 200m) in the UK and just behind India the No. 1 , with over a billion people at home.
If Poland is that good, they won't be rushing to UK.

5 Likes

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by nautybride: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
r.i.p
Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by Admissionclass: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
shocked it's because they value lives and property more than anything else unlike us ..

Meanwhile are you serious about gaining admissions into yabatech this year well don't hesitate to grab this golden opportunity to gain Admissions as their partime form is now.. if interested call.

Zero nine zero eight two nine five one four six two..
Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by fasho01(m): 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
In our country it'll be the reverse small fire tanker attempts to put out fire in four buildings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building by nautybride: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
r.i.p

Sorry, congrats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident Kills Many People In Nasarawa (Viewers Discretion Advised) / BREAKING: Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge / Italian Embassy Lagos Is The Most Corrupt Embassy In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.