Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Wealth Can Be Created Through Agribusiness, Iita Facilitator Enlightens Corps Me - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Wealth Can Be Created Through Agribusiness, Iita Facilitator Enlightens Corps Me (210 Views)

Chief Ojetade Enlightens Corps Members On The Norms And Traditions Of The Yoruba / Mrs Olawale Enlightens Corps Members On The Rewards Attached To Discipline / NYSC Partners With IITA To Create Opportunities For Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wealth Can Be Created Through Agribusiness, Iita Facilitator Enlightens Corps Me by Authentic79xp(f): 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Mrs Dolapo Ogunsola from the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture has enlightened the 202l Batch B stream 2 Corps members on the benefits attached to the agriculture business.

She gave the enlightenment at the multipurpose hall of the NYSC permanent orientation camp, Ede, on Tuesday.

She defined agricbusiness as a form of agriculture that exposes one to the business avenue and does not necessarily requires one to be on the farm.

She noted Agribusiness value chain to consist of Production, Processing, Marketing and Packaging which one can key into depending on one's interest.

Furthermore, she highlighted the fact that agribusiness is lucrative and as such should be harnessed by corps members to enhance their earning capacity.

In conclusion, she stated that Agribusiness can be done concurrently with other jobs. She therefore encouraged everyone never to look down on such openings but make the best out of them.

(1) (Reply)

Business Document Translation Service / Want To Grow Your Audience??? / How Long Does It Take For A Blog To Get Lots Of Organic Traffic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.