Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation (8896 Views)

Electricity Supply: Nigeria To Propose Naira Payment For Local Gas. / Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG / Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by SEGLIZ: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2021
sulaak:

He is a useless liar. Unless the electric companies are delivering electricity only to his town, it's impossible for Nigeria to deliver 24hrs electricity..logic does not like

Nigeria generates 3000 MW in a country of 206 million how can Nigeria deliver 24 hours electricity across the country. Even Countries like Egypt with a Pop of 100 million and Electricity generating 50,000 cannot boast of 24 hrs electricity across the country
you don't understand the dynamics here, Osogbo is the national hub, every other generating plant in the nation transmit to Osogbo.

from our biggest source of power kainji, egbin in Lagos, shironro just mention them transmit to Osogbo from where distribution is carried out.

from Osogbo distribution is done. as such they have the privilege of enjoying constant electricity that any other in the nation. do you findings no point arguing.
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by wizelink(m): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2021
How many countries has Nigeria partnered with still power generation continues to dwindle. Now it's egypt, very soon UNA GO PARTNER WITH AFGHANISTAN.

CLUELEES RUBBISH PEOPLE WANTING AVENUE TO SIPHONE NAIJA DRY
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by alizma: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2021
They are just avoiding the solution. There is nothing like epileptic power supply in Nigeria. If you doubt me, tell them to share prepaid metre to every house in Nigeria and watch dramatic change in power supply
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by FILEBE(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2021
gnykelly:
This people thinks we Nigerians are daft and dumb.

After the Arab spring protest. Egypt brought in SIEMENS OF GERMANY with multilateral financiers to build about 25,000MW something they did in less than 5 years.

If you need help, it's definitely not from Egypt.

This administration is dumb.

Imagine the effontry saying you will set up committed to collaborate with Egyptian... your power sector will never work with people like Atikuu being the owner of transmission. And other rent seeker owning discos.

I thought they had said Yaradua had then gone to have a discussion with Siemens over Electricity? Then we heard that Buhari too travel to Germany too on talks with Siemens. I just remembered now. All these seem to be false or something?

1 Like

Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by ufotty2001: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2021
AuroraB:
Swear you have no generator. Rubbish 22hrs power supply undecided
My dear it is not rubbish.. I really like the area because of my online business.. it is very helpful to me
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by 2rez: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2021
Now na Egypt, perhaps tomorrow go be Pakistan, Kurdistan, Turkmenistan & lastly Afghanistan till this contraption no longer stan. No need to consult a seer before u know that indeed this contraption needs urgent redemption which is power devolution aka restructuring from the orchestrators of sinister agenda (FG) otherwise...

Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by palsenator(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
realstars:
I will welcome your hostility to have that same experience.

07033229823... I will gladly do that
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by palsenator(m): 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
SEGLIZ:
do you at all know the reason you are enjoying such hours of electricity? I'm sure you don't!

so don't feel elated like you are top of the world, you are still in Nigeria as such it makes no difference. we all still in this mess together.

he isn't lying, he said the truth but I'm sure he knows not why it is like that.

Are you angry with me? I am not responsible for your darkness nah..

For the reason? Osogbo is hosting a massive power station and such every town within 10km of Osogbo will enjoy stable electricity.

1 Like

Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by realstars: 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
palsenator:

07033229823... I will gladly do that
Ok Thanks.
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by od501: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by Benrosaria(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
HellVictorinho:

This is not a matter of ALL blacks

Then it’s a matter of some ??
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Benrosaria:

Then it’s a matter of some ??

Like you
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by Benrosaria(m): 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Like you

Hmm

So let’s talk about me, you mind
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 16, 2021
Benrosaria:

Hmm

So let’s talk about me, you mind

The point is you have to do whatever you can to help your fellow Africans instead of saying that Africans are stupid

It is as simple as that
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by Benrosaria(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The point is you have to do whatever you can to help your fellow Africans instead of saying that Africans are stupid

It is as simple as that

I been trying to help them each day, but they fall back on spirituality for sustenance and protection.

Love is perfection. First you have to know this, but they Africans can never agree cause the only perfect one they know is “dumb god”. So if I keep helping someone achieve perfection and he is saying he can’t be perfect, whatelse should be the conclusion.. Africans are stupid sir. Am sorry if you belong to this class
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
Benrosaria:

I been trying to help them each day, but they fall back on spirituality for sustenance and protection.

Love is perfection. First you have to know this, but they Africans can never agree cause the only perfect one they know is “dumb god”. So if I keep helping someone achieve perfection and he is saying he can’t be perfect, whatelse should be the conclusion.. Africans are stupid sir. Am sorry if you belong to this class

What sort of rubbish is this?

Who told you all Africans believe in God?

Even if an African believes in God
It doesn't mean such person is stupid

Nobody can attain perfection

Love is not perfection and it has nothing to do with ethnicity or race or gender
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by Benrosaria(m): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What sort of rubbish is this?

Who told you all Africans believe in God?

Even if an African believes in God
It doesn't mean such person is stupid

Nobody can attain perfection

Love is not perfection and it has nothing to do with ethnicity or race or gender

If not all but Nigerians, which I am a part of, strongly votes for him, and this is the setback. You are a perfect soul, you don’t agree cause you limit yourself by religious indoctrination. No vex. Love is perfection, and it has everything to do with humans. You are living here on earth cause of love, perhaps you should know that. Perfection perhaps you feel is making humans immortal, oh yeah soon enough you won’t be dying, that’s when finally your brains capacity has been moved into a machines ability.

Goodafternoon sir
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
Benrosaria:

If not all but Nigerians, which I am a part of, strongly votes for him, and this is the setback. You are a perfect soul, you don’t agree cause you limit yourself by religious indoctrination. No vex. Love is perfection, and it has everything to do with humans. You are living here on earth cause of love, perhaps you should know that. Perfection perhaps you feel is making humans immortal, oh yeah soon enough you won’t be dying, that’s when finally your brains capacity has been moved into a machines ability.

Goodafternoon sir

Nobody is voted for by everybody

I don't need perfection to exist so love is not perfection

What keeps me alive is not perfection

Immortality is not perfection

Perfection is impossible because nothing can make everyone see anything as perfect

Perfection is something that requires everyone to find it towards its reality

In other words
If everyone doesn't see it as perfect
then it is not really perfect

There's no religious indoctrination in my head

Repetitions don't make you special

Life is absurd
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by Benrosaria(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Nobody is voted for by everybody

I don't need perfection to exist so love is not perfection

What keeps me alive is not perfection

Immortality is not perfection

Perfection is impossible because nothing can make everyone see anything as perfect

Perfection is something that requires everyone to find it towards its reality

In other words
If everyone doesn't see it as perfect
then it is not really perfect

There's no religious indoctrination in my head

Repetitions don't make you special

Life is absurd

Life isn’t absurd.

The easiest thing to do on earth is living a life
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Benrosaria:

Life isn’t absurd.

The easiest thing to do on earth is living a life

How is it easy?
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by Benrosaria(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
HellVictorinho:

How is it easy?

Now you ask the question. That’s how easy the answer is
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by Benrosaria(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
HellVictorinho:

How is it easy?

Leave it
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 17, 2021
Benrosaria:

Leave it

If you can't answer,then you don't know what you are saying.
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by Benrosaria(m): 8:04am On Sep 17, 2021
HellVictorinho:

If you can't answer,then you don't know what you are saying.

Big name that’s the answer “leave it”

Goodmorning. We can’t fight
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 17, 2021
Benrosaria:

In other words

I shouldn't wonder how it is easy

Damn it!

I never wanted to fight you
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Benrosaria:

Can you do me some favor?
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by Benrosaria(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2021
HellVictorinho:

In other words

I shouldn't wonder how it is easy

Damn it!

I never wanted to fight you

I love you man
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by Benrosaria(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Can you do me some favor?

Anything for you sir
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
Benrosaria:

Anything for you sir

I need you to help me with any amount of money you can afford to help with

I will be very grateful
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by Benrosaria(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I need you to help me with any amount of money you can afford to help with

I will be very grateful

Ok I can’t make promises for today? But you could drop your account
Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Benrosaria:

Ok I can’t make promises for today? But you could drop your account

GT Bank

That's the account of someone I trust

I don't have data so I can't respond through emails.

I am using Freebasics to access Nairaland.

Please, send a text message to 09093543781 after sending it so that I will know when to ask the person for it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meriment And Celebration Fee - For Having A Party In Your Own Compound / Adewole Adebayo Attends Evangelical Reformed Church Convention In Nassarawa / Why The Igbos Will Never Produce A President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.