Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

What God Is To Us, He Expects Us To Be To Others. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Is To Us, He Expects Us To Be To Others. (118 Views)

God Expects Us To Make Attempts To Live Above Sin / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What God Is To Us, He Expects Us To Be To Others. by KaideeGee(m): 3:10am On Sep 15, 2021
2 Corinthians 1:4
[4]who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

What God is to us, He expects us to be to others.

We are God's representatives, we are extensions of His hands. He says we are the light of the world... Let your light so shine that men may see your good works and glorify your Father in Heaven.
Keep in mind, inasmuch as you show good works let not pride overtake you, remember, the aim of our good works is the glorification of God the Father.

Peace...

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, September 15, 2021 / Proclaim The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified To The Whole Creation / Pastor Chris : Should I Pay Tithe Before I Receive Blessing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.