Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed (38121 Views)

Al-barnawi, Vicious ISWAP Leader,killed / How A Dog Killed Isis Leader AL Baghdadi ( Video) / Police Parade Vicious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Captured In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by Johnbosco77(m): 5:05am On Sep 15, 2021
U serious set of military "efulefus"
Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:05am On Sep 15, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by CXLVII: 5:06am On Sep 15, 2021
Cof1ex:

Gone are the days when I get easily deceived by all these mere fictions...
Very soon, I mean very very soon, you will get there ...
By the way, where's his dead body?
Is like you don't know the Nigeria you are in..?

But if you read that 500 soldiers were killed, you won’t demand for picture.

Common! Very familiar with your lots

1 Like

Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by Abagworo(m): 5:06am On Sep 15, 2021
Daily Trust is not a good source for such a great news. Government will announce it if true
Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by FreedomArmy: 5:08am On Sep 15, 2021
Religion of peace people should be ashamed of themselves. Anywhere they are they will bring with them destruction. I don't know why kanuri people allowed them to deceive them into terrorism.
Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by Access03(m): 5:09am On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by mu2sa2: 5:11am On Sep 15, 2021
Buhari is really doing great regarding security by capturing bloodthirsty murder inciter Nnamdi Kanu and engineering disarray in the ranks of terrorist groups.
Wow, what an effective strategy: Decapitate the terrorist groups and the foot soldiers will melt away.
God bless Nigeria and decimate her detractors
Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by FreeStuffsNG: 5:12am On Sep 15, 2021
God bless our patriots. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by Orubebe01: 5:13am On Sep 15, 2021
I S L A M A B A D
Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by Commentor: 5:15am On Sep 15, 2021
Ever8090:
No picture of his dead body, story might not be true...kill ESN/IPOB there is always a very clear picture of attached to story..the man may be cooling off in Aso rock in Abuja..

Very good for ESN.

Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by Cof1ex(m): 5:19am On Sep 15, 2021
CXLVII:

But if you read that 500 soldiers were killed, you won’t demand for picture.

Common! Very familiar with your lots
When you people talk about these soldiers most times, you always forget that they are our brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, and relatives...
Although some people might have had a terrible experience with the uncultured ones but it shouldn't change the way they should be seen (relations).
I have an officer in the military (brother), I don't think I will ever wish him bad just like other soldiers.... Not as if I haven't fallen a victim to them several times...

With regards to the topic, common sense is not too common.. don't worry, you will get there.

1 Like

Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by kingthreat(m): 5:19am On Sep 15, 2021
Dwayne22:
This is nigeria or every 200 Nigeria army killed, one boko haram member is kill..
End insecurity at once and stop feeding us with all this useless news

I dedicate this FTC to all fallen soldiers out there

You must be imbalanced. How dare you imply 200 soldiers to 1 terrorist killed without proof? The only way Bokoharam kills Nigerian troops is through surprise attacks and guerilla tactics. Even if you want to paint the government bad, use facts not your imaginary masturbations.
Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by Yankee101: 5:24am On Sep 15, 2021
Hope it's real
Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by RZArecta(m): 5:27am On Sep 15, 2021
You'll easily show Nigerians the bodies of Gana, Ikonso and Dragon but when it's time to show Shekau or this other guy, na poetry and prose una come write give us. Who is deceived ? Not me cool

1 Like

Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by unbitchable(m): 5:29am On Sep 15, 2021
I would rather believe he was killed by rival group, same way shekau was also killed. If he was by any chance killed by the Army, they wouldn't have wased no time trumpeting it and roll out the drums.
Let's be honest, the Army has wasted the lives of lots of promising young men to this unending political war. This is power play between Iswap and bokoharam, so the Nigeria army should take several seats back.
Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by chukwuibuipob: 5:29am On Sep 15, 2021
cool
Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by adonainana: 5:30am On Sep 15, 2021
Wasted life

Whilst some people are busy developing vaccines to Covid and other diseases, creating ways by which humans would be able to live more comfortably, difffernt innovations

Some people are busy inside bush fighting for what they cannot see or hear in the sky somewhere promising them vague things

Even the whole Saudi Arabia where all able Muslims are to go to and stone the devil when Covid hit, omo they packed up cos they no wan die and hajj was postponed

Let Covid end and vaccination spread, millions would go there again to go and stone imaginary devil

Omo this religion thing hook some people’s neck like rope ooo
Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by suffering: 5:43am On Sep 15, 2021
Lol. This was the usual story about Shekau until ISWAP decided to delete the man. Now this one has taken the mantle, the DSS have started from where they stopped? I don’t believe this one bit without a body.

1 Like

Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by aksule(m): 5:46am On Sep 15, 2021
My own thought is that when the authority security inclusive want to end this war, they will end it. Before then let's pray to God

1 Like

Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by ikorodureporta: 5:53am On Sep 15, 2021
Show his dead body
Liars
Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by IdJack(m): 5:58am On Sep 15, 2021
Good development.

Though News has it that he has been killed

But the Military said they are not aware of his death.

We don't know what to believe again.

Kindly check my signature.
Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by ba7man(m): 6:03am On Sep 15, 2021
Dwayne22:
This is nigeria or every 200 Nigeria army killed, one boko haram member is kill..
End insecurity at once and stop feeding us with all this useless news

I dedicate this FTC to all fallen soldiers out there

All these beer parlour analysts sef.

You just pulled out false info from your butth0le with so much confidence.
Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by samsono30: 6:07am On Sep 15, 2021
Another big lie from APC, pls don't fall for it.
Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by googlepikins: 6:19am On Sep 15, 2021
Pure lies and baseless propaganda by the lazy DSS and useless Nigeria army
Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by Dickson178(m): 6:51am On Sep 15, 2021
Everyday NIGERIA keep lieing ... What I'm seeing here , is it the man picture ? Idk why we keep fooling ourselves .

1 Like

Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by Passionate888: 6:54am On Sep 15, 2021
Nice one
Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by anyilalaz: 7:00am On Sep 15, 2021
Picture or i don't believe. Down here in the south, you will see the parade of his mutilated body with gun shot all over the news.

NewFolm4:

https://dailytrust.com/vicious-iswap-leader-al-barnawi-killed
Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by BeardedMeat(m): 7:02am On Sep 15, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
U see.......
Nigeria soldiers r damn clueless in everything.......to make findings self nah war!!!
Dudes say they are not in BH camp and so can't know about them.
It's a shàme Nigerian army have no real intelligence gathering mechanic, who can give them proper Intel from inside the rivals camp.

1 Like

Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by Theunbothered: 7:16am On Sep 15, 2021
I don't understand, did the military kill him or his fellow terrorist brothers?
Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by izubext007: 7:18am On Sep 15, 2021
The writie up had made them so important and powerful, but they are still stupid children .
Re: Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 7:21am On Sep 15, 2021
Are you normal or just want to deliberately be stewpid :
CXLVII:

You naturally just hate good news. I am sure you would have poisoned and killed all your successful friends.

Always doubting good developments.

You would have been happy if you heard 500 Nigerian soldiers were killed.

May God protect us from humans in devilish forms.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Of A Police Officer Abuses A Girl In Abuja (Photos) / CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi Rects To Video Of Police Officers Drinking Alcohol / Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.