Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Bouncy Castles In Abuja For Rent - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bouncy Castles In Abuja For Rent (2248 Views)

Bouncy Castles In Abuja For Rent / Bouncy Castles In Ibadan, Oyo State / Bouncy Castles Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bouncy Castles In Abuja For Rent by briskconcepts: 7:19am On Sep 15, 2021
We have bouncy castles for you to rent for your kids party. Call 08035425223 Instagram @briskconcepts

Other services include: Mc, DJ, Mascots, Candyfloss, Popcorn, Facepainting, kids chairs and tables, themed decoration

Re: Bouncy Castles In Abuja For Rent by Cabardin: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
My daughter adores the trampoline, so we arranged a themed holiday for her last birthday. She and her friends dressed up in costumes of princesses, fairies, sorceresses, and emagicalmoment arranged for them to travel to a fairy tale. The children had a lot of fun, especially when they were invited to the bouncy castle. It was real magic! And now they want to go back there again. My husband and I, of course, didn't expect such a turn of events and were pleasantly surprised! You have a lot of exciting offers on your website. I'm going to order a balloon trampoline for my daughter's birthday. Are you sure they won't have any problems with delivery?

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Gown / Happening Now: Kidnappers Operating @ Sango, Ogun State / Pictures From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.