Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Life Is In Stages - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Is In Stages (110 Views)

Life Is In Stages. Men Are In Sizes. This Is Still Your Appointed Day. / Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / Grace In Stages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is In Stages by jonatoye(m): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Life is in Stages

WORD FOR TODAY
Where you are is not where you used to be and where you are presently is not where you will always be. Every man will depart various stages of life at the expiration of his time!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work." (John 9:4 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every man is designed to pass through the stages of infancy, childhood, adolescence, and adulthood before advancing into eternity. We pass through these stages of life to achieve a certain purpose. At every point in time, you must see life as a set of people who are performing drama with a different scene on stage.

Do not live your life as if you will live forever nor occupy the position of authority for life. No man can be great forever; everything we are doing now will go into memory lane. Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work or device or knowledge or wisdom in the grave where you are going (Eccl.9.10).

+ How are you living your life?

Lord! I receive the grace to live a fulfilling and purposeful life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
We will all leave various stages of life!!!

Have a Gracious Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Short / "Our Month Of Great Performance By Our God With Ceaseless Praise" / I’ll Get Vaccinated A Thousand Times To Enable Me Do God’s Work, Says Adeboye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.