Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Jesus Is King, Was Never Written In D Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is King, Was Never Written In D Bible (488 Views)

Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is King, Was Never Written In D Bible by bmdmix11: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2021
people just start assuming things n making it look like its the norm, Jesus isn't a king He is a lord and also the Son of God, leaving only one king GOD.

When Jesus made reference to him being king it wasn't directly to heaven but on earth.

Else we will be having two kings which cant happen just like what the devil wanted to be.

On earth he is king, in the heavens he is the lord of lord

Just check the bible n read carefully no verse tagged him King.

we humans made that tag.

bless
Re: Jesus Is King, Was Never Written In D Bible by othermen: 8:22am On Sep 15, 2021
John 1:1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
in verse 14: “the Word became flesh and dwelt among us”

Romans 9:5 Apostle Paul describes Jesus as “the Christ, who is God overall, blessed forever.”

In John 10:30 Jesus claims that “I and the Father are one,”

In John 14:9 Jesus says that “Whoever has seen me has seen the Father.”

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is King, Was Never Written In D Bible by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2021
othermen:
John 1:1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
in verse 14: “the Word became flesh and dwelt among us”

Romans 9:5 Apostle Paul describes Jesus as “the Christ, who is God overall, blessed forever.”

In John 10:30 Jesus claims that “I and the Father are one,”

In John 14:9 Jesus says that “Whoever has seen me has seen the Father.”

Perfect answer. Thank you.
Re: Jesus Is King, Was Never Written In D Bible by Ynix(m): 8:34am On Sep 15, 2021
bmdmix11:
people just start assuming things n making it look like its the norm, Jesus isn't a king He is a lord and also the Son of God, leaving only one king GOD.

When Jesus made reference to him being king it wasn't directly to heaven but on earth.

Else we will be having two kings which cant happen just like what the devil wanted to be.

we humans made that tag.

bless

It is obvious you do not study your Holy Bible well. Now let me start from the back to the front
1. Revelation 1:5 -8
And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Revelation 19:10-16
And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

John 18:33-37
Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews? Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me? Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done? Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
Re: Jesus Is King, Was Never Written In D Bible by richmanrichard: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2021
Trinity! God is in 3 persons; God d son, God d father n God d holy spirit.Blessed trinity. face your head slamming. I blame seun; restrict christians 4rm commenting on islamic threads but allow all terrorists free access to talk ill of christianity.
Re: Jesus Is King, Was Never Written In D Bible by Kdon2: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2021
bmdmix11:

we humans made that tag.

bless

One of the anti-christ is on the loose. Devil's advocate
Re: Jesus Is King, Was Never Written In D Bible by FahBuLous: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2021
Have you ever heard of "Trinity?" ....
It's deeper than you can ever imagine....
So let it rest boy...
Re: Jesus Is King, Was Never Written In D Bible by bmdmix11: 9:04am On Sep 15, 2021
with all d quote yet none saying direct.

trinity yes I know.
still he is lord
and theres a king

(1) (Reply)

Everything Will End / Pope Francis Says Choosing Pets Over Kids Is Selfish / What Is The Curse Of Adam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.