Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,463 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Divorce Off? Kim K Appears In Wedding Gown For Kanye's "Donda" Listening Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorce Off? Kim K Appears In Wedding Gown For Kanye's "Donda" Listening Party (2476 Views)

Video Of Mercy Eke & Nedu Kissing Passionately In Wedding Dresses / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Step Out Together For Patoranking's Album Listening Party / Cee-C Slays In Yellow Jumpsuit: Khloe Reacts "Our Own Kim K" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Off? Kim K Appears In Wedding Gown For Kanye's "Donda" Listening Party by Ohthinktwice(m): 8:27am On Sep 15, 2021
The news media has been rife with news of Kanye and Kim Kardashian getting divorced, with divorce papers already filed, but all of a sudden, Kim K appears in a wedding gown with Kanye for his "donda" listening party.

So what message are they trying to pass across to curious minds?

Are they hinting that the divorce was off and they're back together?

If that be the case, it would be a rarity among celebrity couples considering the high rate of divorce in the sector.

Well the passage of time would surely reveal all things, in the meantime though let's keep our fingers crossed.

Have a lovely day.

Re: Divorce Off? Kim K Appears In Wedding Gown For Kanye's "Donda" Listening Party by Jerryherd: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2021
Both are rich and blessed , whats the need for divorce when they can work things out
Re: Divorce Off? Kim K Appears In Wedding Gown For Kanye's "Donda" Listening Party by OkuFaba(m): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2021
If she was broke, she'll have followed up the divorce, but what would be her gain since she's also rich?

Na house wife wey dey jobless dey find divorce

6 Likes

Re: Divorce Off? Kim K Appears In Wedding Gown For Kanye's "Donda" Listening Party by NobleAngell(f): 8:37am On Sep 15, 2021
Divorce shouldn't always lead to enmity.
Re: Divorce Off? Kim K Appears In Wedding Gown For Kanye's "Donda" Listening Party by chatinent: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2021
Ok o
Re: Divorce Off? Kim K Appears In Wedding Gown For Kanye's "Donda" Listening Party by donbachi(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2021
It was for the cameras.
Re: Divorce Off? Kim K Appears In Wedding Gown For Kanye's "Donda" Listening Party by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2021
That stupid lady understood that divorce will do her no good as kanye west ignored her ass her tiny brain Reset to normal factory"lessons to guys learn to ignore woman when the make noise be smart don't ever let a women tie u down with her emotional weapon" undecided grin cheesy that lady is a bitch

5 Likes

Re: Divorce Off? Kim K Appears In Wedding Gown For Kanye's "Donda" Listening Party by dahmie2013: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2021
Jerryherd:
Both are rich and blessed , whats the need for divorce when they can work things out
Abi o... I really hope they cancel that divorce thing.
Re: Divorce Off? Kim K Appears In Wedding Gown For Kanye's "Donda" Listening Party by Gadafii: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2021
we dont know this people here in kabul
Re: Divorce Off? Kim K Appears In Wedding Gown For Kanye's "Donda" Listening Party by pedenaca: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Cetoji:
Actually it's just a dress.

I'm personally giving out loan to fee people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* LOAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APLLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp 09022611124
He will request for your details including your ID card and Nairaland password, and then use them to scam people.
He doesn't have any loan to give.

1 Like

Re: Divorce Off? Kim K Appears In Wedding Gown For Kanye's "Donda" Listening Party by Malawian(m): 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
dahmie2013:

Abi o... I really hope they cancel that divorce thing.
You dey point Torchlight for them as Dem dey fork?
Re: Divorce Off? Kim K Appears In Wedding Gown For Kanye's "Donda" Listening Party by suffering: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
Unneeded news.

(1) (Reply)

Fans React As Burna Boy Refuses To Leave Stage For J Cole & Drake, Video Trends / Akon Almost Ran Out Of Oxygen In His Ballon While Crowd Surfing In Canada / Hollywood Vs Bollywood - Which Industry Has The Hottest Looking Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.