Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

A Visit To The Popular Sobi Hill In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Visit To The Popular Sobi Hill In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) (30633 Views)

A Visit To The Popular Oja Ipata Market In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) / Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video) / The First Plane Crash In Nigeria At Igbo Ilapa Hill In Ikogosi, Ekiti In 1942 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To The Popular Sobi Hill In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Frenzy01(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Beautiful scenery embarassed embarassed

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: A Visit To The Popular Sobi Hill In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
How this beautiful place is being ruled by an Emir instead of Oba or Kabiyesi is still like a movie to me.

Afonja lost, Alimi and his war tasty Fulani descendants gained.
Re: A Visit To The Popular Sobi Hill In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by NelviusGrey(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
Been there a couple of times, when i was still in kwara state University... it was quite close..and it's always been a pretty scene
Re: A Visit To The Popular Sobi Hill In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Chioma99(f): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
please my fellow nairalanders i just want to ask a question......
how profitable is chilli pepper farming?
is it a profitable farming venture or not just that profitable.
am in Lagos and a friend of mine is looking to invest heavily on chilli pepper farming
i want to know if there are steady buyers for it or not.
although pepper sells well but i don't really know of this chilli pepper
please how profitable is it here in Lagos?
thanks....
Re: A Visit To The Popular Sobi Hill In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Abdogood(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
jullary:
Beautiful.

Chaiii our sky for Nigeria is not this blue nau. Ours is a whitish grey sky.

Anyway Beautiful and nice shots.
Re: A Visit To The Popular Sobi Hill In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by danduj(m): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Pls how do i get there from post office?
Re: A Visit To The Popular Sobi Hill In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Simeonjoe1: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2021
kwaraconnect:
Kwara State is full of lots of beautiful places and awesome views in Nigeria .

Baba you dey try. Are you a student in Ilorin?
Re: A Visit To The Popular Sobi Hill In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by yemmywesey(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ilorin afonja

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected / A Nairalander Shares Overnight Beach Camping Experience At Enukunmi Eleko Beach / Fashola Visits Main Bridge Of The Bonny-Bodo Road Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.