Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Patternmaking For Fashion Designers - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Patternmaking For Fashion Designers (173 Views)

Opportunity for fashion designers/tailors (photos inside) / Whatsapp Group Created Only For Fashion Designers And Upcoming Tailors / Hipcurve / Vary Form Curve For Fashion Designers Just N2,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patternmaking For Fashion Designers by VeeBeeCouture(f): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2021
Have you heard the Freehand Vs. Patternmaking argument before?
I have and I tell you, that argument is not going to end anytime soon.

Here's my take on the issue: Freehand is good and seems easy. However, there are some designs you won't be able to create without the use of patterns. Even if you manage to create the likeness of the original design, the fit would be all wrong because your darts were not manipulated. At the end of the day, patternmaking would have saved you time, effort and unnecessary headache grin

(1) (Reply)

Moments When You Feel As If You Are Speaking To Yourself / High Sense Is So Simple / How To Start An Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.