Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,502 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

How To Use Canva: Design Like A Pro - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Use Canva: Design Like A Pro (243 Views)

My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / Are You Suffering From Insomnia? You Will Sleep Like A Baby After Taking CBD OIL / Mad Man Dance Seductively Like A Stripper On The Street (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Canva: Design Like A Pro by Booktree: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2021
Canva is a graphic design platform with a lot of features that help you create everything from Instagram posts to business logos, for free. It is very easy and uncomplicated to use because it has several fonts, templates, images, and graphics. Canvas has a simple and user-friendly interface that’s very well-designed and intuitive.

It is aimed to bridge the gap in the market for an easy-to-use graphic design platform. Thus barely a year after its launch, Canva had racked up three-quarters of a million users and presently has more than 30 million monthly active users.

to read more click on the link below

https://booktree.ng/how-to-use-canva-design-like-a-pro/

(1) (Reply)

How I Cured My Eczema/acne/problematic Skin (tips Everyone Needs To Know) / Ogun Residents Risk Being Barred From Government Offices, Schools, Markets From / Get Long-lasting Erection By Using Titan Gel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.