Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo (41467 Views)

Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO / BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats / Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by Meteng: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
donbachi:
So,ur own gut na to fvck another man's wife.
It was a married woman's gut that gave him the fvck bayi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by Arda1000(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
orohbiro:
enh if I give boma my big yansh he no concern u. All I know he is 200 times better than u
lol face reality,the poor dude doesn’t even know u exist so keep dreaming,oh yea give him ur big nyash cus that’s all u can offer a man grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by Freezby2020: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
onthehill:
Ex-housemate of Big Brother Naija season 6, Boma Akpore took to his Instagram handle to share a hot photo of himself, IgbereTV reports.

He captioned the photo;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTzQV4OgwPO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Adulterer well done, bleeping people's wives is to hv gut. I pray that your gut will not send you to early grave
Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by franchasng: 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Warri guys love humping people's wives, maybe that's the Warri curse, maybe.
Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by BreakingNews21: 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Info for all
I'm not selling or promoting anything but great health and fitness for the NL Fam. North, South, East, and West.

https://www.nairaland.com/6664938/why-hiit-workouts-could-working

Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by Oyin2212(m): 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
michael77777:

Are you well @all?.......are you in anyway better than him?........
Thanks for that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by Oyin2212(m): 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Boma ma real nigga.
Haters can continue hating.
U nor kee person.
Na smelly totoo u fuvk.. angry
grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by deepwater(f): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
dynicks:
Chimuoo!! Dude be like the macro version of that 7up niggar those days

Alika 7up you mean a.k.a Fido Dido

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by Lashist(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
Arda1000:
list one criteria his better than me,and I will list tons why am better than him
I dont watch BBN and neither am i a fan of the guy or any of them...but if you have balls, put up your pix or show us your fb profile page...if you can do that, then your confidence level is high and no matter how u look like, you must be the finest boy in naija but if you cant eh cheesy, you dont deserve the air you breathe cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by Angy55(f): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
See person when married woman open legs for in national TV. See body! Face zero!! What a disgrace to the Niger deltans.
Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by VEHINTOLAR: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Okay seen,warm regards to Tega !
Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by Arda1000(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lashist:

I dont watch BBN and neither am i a fan of the guy or any of them...but if you have balls, put up your pix or show us your fb profile page...if you can do that, then your confidence level is high and no matter how u look like, you must be the finest boy in naija but if you cant eh cheesy, you dont deserve the air you breathe cheesy
well am not a picture guy,but sha check Sìgnor Rick on Facebook my old pictures are still there
Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
BOMA! OKROG

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by YeyeGbami: 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
donbachi:

Chaii
Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by suffering: 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Some people are like that, their body can’t put on fat. I eat four times a day and still can’t get fat but I can easily put on muscle. But I don’t like the gym. it’s hell out here
Don't worry, I will imagine your picture.
Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by dreu2fine(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
No be only hot photo na burning photo too
See him small body
After u don Bleep person wife
Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by toxtimmy: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lol... The sad part is almost all Nigerians apart from the northerners and Fulani watch this useless show called bbnaija... Even the governors of southern state give thier state participants awards, money and political position for participating in bbnaija...lol again

To follow your logic then people from north are saner than people in the south... They even took kidnapping to a new corporate level and called it bandittery while they get paid with south oil money and go overseas for training on how to be a shoemaker...lol

Southerners have run insane but them no know...lol...
Arda1000:
First off this dude is damn ugly and dry,secondly I heard he bleeped some foolish man stupid wife and said her pussy smells fishy.
Lastly Wft would a sane person watch Bbnaija
Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by Angelfrost(m): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nigga looks hungry and frustrated

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by Firmoceanic(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
donbachi:
you dey there
Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by kestolove95(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Big fool
Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by Realmarvel1989(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Oga stop wasting your time on six packs

From down to up looks like....AMOEBA

Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by Arda1000(m): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
toxtimmy:
Lol... The sad part is almost all Nigerians apart from the northerners and Fulani watch this useless show called bbnaija... Even the governors of southern state give thier state participants awards, money and political position for participating in bbnaija...lol again

To follow your logic then people from north are saner than people in the south... They even took kidnapping to a new corporate level and called it bandittery while they get paid with south oil money and go overseas for training on how to be a shoemaker...lol

Southerners have run insane but them no know...lol...
lol wahala too much for this word no reason everything
Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by donprinyo(m): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
Beta run o
Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
michael77777:

Are you well @all?.......are you in anyway better than him?........
at least he is not a wife-fcker
Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by k2kay(m): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Am sorry for this guy, all that push ups won't help him when they bleep up that chest. Smh
Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by Truvelisback(m): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
Why are u all bashing the guy? Did he rape her or forced himself on her? No be she carry her body give am? If he had been avoid her 4 sex even when she wanted to av it with him,there are people who will still call him a coward 4 refusing to av sex with her. Note: I'm not in anyway in support of his action but something must av led to that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by vickydevoka(m): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
donbachi:
If another man wife share her pussy be dat
Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by vickydevoka(m): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Arda1000:
First off this dude is damn ugly and dry,secondly I heard he bleeped some foolish man stupid wife and said her pussy smells fishy.
Lastly Wft would a sane person watch Bbnaija
U can get close to him in ur entire life. So don't bother, bcus nairaland is a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by vickydevoka(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Boma ma real nigga.
Haters can continue hating.
U nor kee person.
Na smelly totoo u fuvk.. angry
9ja gals are hating on him bcus he said de truth. Most pûssy smell naturally. So they felt it's theirs boma is talking about indirectly.

Fûcking tega wasn't de problem. Na de smelly pûssy him called walahi. So simps de follow abuse boma. Real niggars like us know de drill

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by Kdon2: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
onthehill:
Ex-housemate of Big Brother Naija season 6, Boma Akpore took to his Instagram handle to share a hot photo of himself, IgbereTV reports.

He captioned the photo;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTzQV4OgwPO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Guttless fool
Re: BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo by rickleye: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
Not sure what's special about the pic. Its only someone who can afford extra Calories to take in can burn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Onyi Kimorah To Storm Bbnaija As Fake Housemate / Bisola Calls T’Boss 'Ashawo’ For Kissing Jon Ogah, Fake Housemate / Funke Akindele Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Actress In A Comedy - Movie/tv Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.