Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why Is My Neck Turning Black? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Is My Neck Turning Black? (317 Views)

Jovani - 60283 Sequined Deep V-neck Trumpet Dress / Plain Round Neck T-shirts Available / People Are Turning Their Eyebrows Into Christmas Trees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Neck Turning Black? by ecovaniorganics(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
The neck turns black due to the tan and sweat deposits on the neck skin. The skin on the neck is more susceptible to be damaged due to exposure to the sun and its harmful UV rays. In addition, the sweat and pollution make the skin texture even worse. Over a period of time, the skin gets rough and dark and the color difference is significantly visible. There should be no color difference between the face, neck, and chest and they all should look even-toned.

The damage caused to the skin is reversible and needs to be taken care of almost as immediately as it is visible on the skin. The damaged cells have some specialized nutrition and can be retrieved back to a healthy state. The nutrition needed by the cells is – Wild Himalayan Cherry, Alpha Arbutin, Sesame Oil, Date palm extracts, and many more such highly effective and skin lightening agents. The Ecovani Neck whitening cream helps to bring out the natural skin color and remove unwanted skin deposits.

buy now
https://ecovaniorganics.com/shop/women/neck-whitening-cream/

(1) (Reply)

Size L, Full Flay Ankara Gown / Come In For Nice,chic And Affordable Heel Shoes / Best Socks Distributor Company : The Socks Manufactures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.