Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Drainage Of Canal At Ire Akari Estate Isolo /ilasamaja Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drainage Of Canal At Ire Akari Estate Isolo /ilasamaja Lagos (235 Views)

Lagos Community Turns Canal To Dumpsite, Battles Offensive Odour, Health Hazards / Lagos Fire Service Rescues 8-Year-Old Boy From Drowning In Canal (Video) / Teenage Girl Swept Away By Flood Buried Near Surulere Canal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drainage Of Canal At Ire Akari Estate Isolo /ilasamaja Lagos by vict505(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
Respected Sir/ MA,
I am writing this letter to inform you all please if you know how I can reach the local government Chairman of lsolo or the ministry of environment in charge of clearing canals at Alausa about the condition of the drainage system in our area ire Akari estate isolo / Banks way Ilasamaja. This is to inform you that during the rainy season, water gets clogged and stands at the entry of our houses and the roads. It feels very bad and serves as a risk factor for us as mosquitoes breed in standing water which may lead to the spread malaria

Therefore, it is requested, kindly look into the matter and take some appropriate action for improving the drainage system as the water ways (Canal) needs urgent evercuation.

I can be reached on 08060144666.
Thanking You

Re: Drainage Of Canal At Ire Akari Estate Isolo /ilasamaja Lagos by vict505(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
HELP PLEASE @mind please push to frontage.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About High Blood Pressure / Best Time To Drink Water For Weight Loss / Swill Milk Scandal In 19th Century USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.